Suicide launch

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Vitz¥^ said:
isnt it also possible that on Snuggy's screen the body actually does that buggy thing when it falls down again?

Dunno about that but I think it's very likely Che was a bit tipsy :D

I got to agree with DB too. People should focus more on what HOI did than who was defending.

lol at all you leet n00bs who have never made a mistake or been deceived in a match

by singling out an individual to ridicule you have shown your true colours as complete and utter pricks

especially when the person you are ridiculing has done more for the community mapping wise and in other ways

than any of you will ever do

you should be ashamed of yourselves as well as the admin for letting this shit continue

I hope your little witch hunt has not driven away a very nice guy that loves ut

PRICKS !

Thread killer and OTT reaction. Way to go changing a light hearted fun thread into something completely different. A+

Last edited:
It was fun to watch. Bet it was fun to pull off.
It could have been me, it could have been you...whatever.
Fair enough naming players but all this disection and finger pointing is kinda like playground stuff imho.
Am just glad that a ten year old game can still capture ppl's attention in this way.
GG UT '99 :thumb:

Oh and thanks to the UT Assault community mod makers for levelling the playing field and keeping it real all these years.
Over and out.

Says in the vid description.. "A feigned outsidelaunch on Golgotha without getting noticed by Che."

Not pointing any fingers, I'll be 1st to admit that I would've fallen for that, I think I actually have, during my days of gaming wayyy back :D

tbh if that is the worst thing Che's fallen for in 10 years of this buggy game then he's already doing better than me. :lol: I've done worse than that in actual matches plenty of times, thankfully no one has demoed it tho. Nae joy Che, chin up lad!

:jd:

I can only remember one big screw up though..

Was defending bridge / 2nd entrance vs Mi5 .. I was confused who was what color somehow... lol.. Well... Teknodeamon ran up the ramp (didn't shoot), walked just past me when I realized.....

lolololol. I think we won the map afterall though .. not sure

lol at all you leet n00bs who have never made a mistake or been deceived in a match

by singling out an individual to ridicule you have shown your true colours as complete and utter pricks

especially when the person you are ridiculing has done more for the community mapping wise and in other ways

than any of you will ever do

you should be ashamed of yourselves as well as the admin for letting this shit continue

I hope your little witch hunt has not driven away a very nice guy that loves ut

PRICKS !

After the first link in the pug channel was posted, I meant myself that I like to see the demo from Che to have the complete story seen. What he exactly saw is without that he would explain himself not understandable. I wont comment all your words but I believe that the comedy derived from this situaton is even for Che himself visible. He played also what I know again pugs and your fears he would be in any way upset is therefore how I rate this situation absolutely disproved.

Good vid, no biggie. If that were me on defence I would pride myself on it. Gave everyone a good laugh dinit? :)

LOL abit tipsy? more like piss drunk...

I believe Maz we have to think more like out of visionaries eyes. Your assumption is to much out of this world eyes viewed. Let us try to see this examination as a challenge.

You have to take into consideration that Che is a known look ahead genius! I think based on that delicate map part I got with a little imagination myself wise to Che and his enormous map inventor creativity. :D It was also for me not easy to solve that challenge, because Che is always exceptionally up-to-date.
Therefore I would not be disturbed to have in that particular map area, as an extended memorial flash of Che's genius map feature, for further future AS-GolgothaAL map releases, bloomer flowerbeds as butterflies landing places.

I think I hit the nail on the head! :)

:!ola::Xmastree::!ola::Xmasgrin::Xmasgrin::!ola:

I believe Maz we have to think more like out of visionaries eyes. Your assumption is to much out of this world eyes viewed. Let us try to see this examination as a challenge.

You have to take into consideration that Che is a known look ahead genius! I think based on that delicate map part I got with a little imagination myself wise to Che and his enormous map inventor creativity. :D It was also for me not easy to solve that challenge, because Che is always exceptionally up-to-date.
Therefore I would not be disturbed to have in that particular map area, as an extended memorial flash of Che's genius map feature, for further future AS-GolgothaAL map releases, bloomer flowerbeds as butterflies landing places.

LOL what do u mean i play drunk all the time and i hit one out of every 10 shots big deal i not trying to insult the guy i just assume he's drunk not to notice a body floating in front of him hahahaha. why everybody getting all defensive here its a game and many people play drunk and fuck up, i'm good example of that. You should try playing on ecstacy or mdma i tried for first time last night and every click with sniper was headshot :lol: (i do not endorse drug use, stricktly experimentation for purpose of game enhancement) :P

*Maz taking drugs, now that's a big surprise.

*Maz bragging about his drug usage; Another big surprise.

RLY.

Now this, is pure awesomeness! :!ola: