Suicide launch

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

at 13 secs warchild makes a kill with the flak.. is it him?

Says in the vid description.. "A feigned outsidelaunch on Golgotha without getting noticed by Che."

Not pointing any fingers, I'll be 1st to admit that I would've fallen for that, I think I actually have, during my days of gaming wayyy back :D

lol at all you leet n00bs who have never made a mistake or been deceived in a match

by singling out an individual to ridicule you have shown your true colours as complete and utter pricks

especially when the person you are ridiculing has done more for the community mapping wise and in other ways

than any of you will ever do

you should be ashamed of yourselves as well as the admin for letting this shit continue

I hope your little witch hunt has not driven away a very nice guy that loves ut

PRICKS !

LOL owned hahahahaha. even funnier is the idiot on defence with the sniper, what a noob :lol:

lol at all you leet n00bs who have never made a mistake or been deceived in a match

by singling out an individual to ridicule you have shown your true colours as complete and utter pricks

especially when the person you are ridiculing has done more for the community mapping wise and in other ways

than any of you will ever do

you should be ashamed of yourselves as well as the admin for letting this shit continue

I hope your little witch hunt has not driven away a very nice guy that loves ut

PRICKS !
What.

I laugh at peoples stupidities all the time, why should this be any different? So just because he's helped the community with some maps he's above all the :lol:ing? Ridiculous.

funny video, but agree with DB that calling some1 idiot/retard becouse he made mistake (was funny tho:P) in game! is not naise.

Last edited:
It's a funny vid that shows one of the quirks in this old game. Naming the defender was pointless and irrespective as the body was clearly not visible on his screen.

no need to go defensive mode guys. it's just a laugh at some1 making a mistake, whats so wrong with that? I dont think any1 is really laughing at che being "a moron", except for riv, who lets face it, is a bit retarded..

isnt it also possible that on Snuggy's screen the body actually does that buggy thing when it falls down again?