Steam Summer Sale

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Controls on Magicka look like they could take awhile to get used to going off youtube. Since I don't normally play that sort of game, I think I'd find the controls too frustrating.

Not complicated at all. you just use QWERASDF (to summon elements), space bar, Shift key and the mouse. Need one with a middle-mouse button to cast stuff on yourself or to use the staff's active ability.

Although neither game will have any replay value.
This is where you're wrong. Magicka has very recently got lots of freebie upgrades like PvP and Versus mode, iirc. Some of the maps you have to pay for, but that's ok for me.

Well me and Ulv have just had a co-op game on Magicka and man do I suck:D So many spell potions to learn and memorise :(

You did way better than Simon in this series. (Shame they never finished it)

You did way better than Simon in this series. (Shame they never finished it)

Good to know there are worse noobs than me at the game. I'm familiar with Simon and Lewis from their Bluexephos channel. Their minecraft videos are always funny. No matter what game Simon plays, he always seems to be the worse player:D

Even tho I'm a Brit myself, TotalBiscuit has the best accent ever.

Last edited:
Neither is my cup of tea unfortunately :/ Thought STALKER was pretty crap, tried getting into it after Useless raved about it 24/7. It was meh!

@Proto: Bought Trine too and its so much fun :D

Batman looks a good game for the price. If Farcry 2 didn't have continuous re-spawning enemies I'd probably give it another go at that price.

deus ex was nice (really nice)
batman is supposed to be quality too

Last edited:
I ended up buying GTA4 Complete Edition, L4D package (1+2) and King's Bounty Platinum Edition. All in all, roughly 48gb >_<