Steam Summer Sale

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Maxiz!

Heather_Morris^
Apr 14, 2003
Stockholm
They're bringing out new offers every day until June 10th.

Right now they have BF Bad company 2 on sale for as little as 7€ and Bioshock 2 for 5€ on super sale!

Then there's a whole bunch of other, smaller sales - go check it out!

Just was browsing on Steam and saw they are having a big Summer Sale.

http://savygamer.co.uk/2011/06/30/steam-summer-sale/

You can buy some insane packs and get crazy value.

For instance, today you can get Battlefield Bad Company 2 at 75% discount for €7,50. You can get the complete pack with Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam and some more DLC for €9,99. That's crazy money!

You can also get several developer packages till the end of the promo (July 10).

Like the Valve Complete Pack for £24.99

Here you will get all Valve's games, all the Half-Life's, both the Left 4 Dead's, both the Portals (Portal 2 already costs more alone).

Should check it out, I'm going to hunt for some games :D

There are also several activities where you can unlock achievements ingame which earn you credits to get special DLC etc etc :D

Been nothing on there that I've wanted. Already own most of the Valve pack from buying the Orange Box. Already have BC2 and the expansion pack (Vietnam). Steam sales are always rubbish.

Been nothing on there that I've wanted. Already own most of the Valve pack from buying the Orange Box. Already have BC2 and the expansion pack (Vietnam). Steam sales are always rubbish.

I generally agree on Steam sales being rubbish but this summer sale has been awesome so far.

steam needs to get some "indie" platformer games that you can just pick up and play for 30mins or so. They dont have any it seems!

Last edited:
Having watched youtube clips of both games, I like the look of Magicka more. Although neither game will have any replay value.

Controls on Magicka look like they could take awhile to get used to going off youtube. Since I don't normally play that sort of game, I think I'd find the controls too frustrating.

Last edited: