((si><th)) time?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Toa$ter said:
so why do u leave 4 times when u can do it all in 1nce!!! saves alotta posts :) but we wouldn't want that now woudl we :D

cu soon :wave:

We left 3 times and one time we didn't leave. Get some glasses

-CrackKing- said:
i forgot to remember.

we need more posts than mi5 farewell post.

:lol:

Just to add though, last 2 times we left, there was always the possibility of us returning... we left because at the time a lot of us were inactive due to other things, but still had the desire to return at some point. This time, however, is different... some of us feel things have run their course and I'm 99.999% sure I speak for everyone when I say we wont be back. :p:

sad..:((

oh man..another good clan leaves same week that mi5 leaves..well what can i say..but g/l with w/e u guys do ..

i had a good time with ut and a verry nice time in the leauge
this is the point for me to stop playing ut and i,m not gonna play any games after this
i will be around on the forms irc icq
i like to thank all the sixth peeps admins and all other ppl who played ut with and against me :)

Cya

Cya ((si><th)) :(
We've only played you twice as I remember it and the first time was a good match, ended 7-7. Just as we entered div 1 as I recall.
You're all nice people and good players too, so you'll be missed.

Don't be affraid to come back a 4th time (you know you want to :D) If you continue like this then maybe a 6th time will come true eventually heh :)

Yeah I'm late again but sad to see another go... one of my fav clans ever... and played my most memorable match against them... shame you guys have to leave..

Thanks for the great games and see you guys around :)