((si><th)) time?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Des always nicked the beer.
Nobody could ever organise anything except John
Everyone botted except Twister and Fifthelement (APOC???????)
Caz and Nina secretly held catholic priest meetings
Relax just fucked things up and was a general clotz for 4 years
Penny is really a bloke called Graham and Jason is really called Clarris Cliff
smark is currently to be seen in the bahamas supping on endless bottles of bacardi breezer
WHERE THE FUCK IS SEEKER???????
Camel and CeCe wear leather trousers and burp to 'She'll be coming round the mountain' on TS
Chappy bought a motorbike and went too fast and entered the 5th dimension
luweking has inside-out eyeballs, something apparently taught to him by Thunder
Spirit now gets to hold Tanya's pom poms while renditioning
Dog and Gazzy formed a band called the mushroom men, and inspired the film Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
We Secretly hated every last one of u bunch of fucks in UTA, and tried to infect the admin team with our own ppl like Neph and Phoe
Vector and Storm were only in it for the cheap single fire guns and sex

Glad to see the back of u bunch of cunts.

:D
It's been great, altho i haven't pld (apart from a cameo role in the snowmen war this month) for like 5 months, but still what a time it's been. Met some fantastic people and had, and will keep on having, some great times....

Pld to John who missed about 3 wars in 3 or maybe even 4 years, what a leader. :bowdown:

CIAO BELLE

why do you pick now to let the secrets out? fs...

now we really wont be coming back... :|

bet you

A) come back in 2 months
B) join other clans
C) form new clan called ))Se\/en((

A bit sad that It's gonna end, cos sixth was one of the best things that happened to me UTA-wise :)
But looking at our situation for the past few months it was definitely the right decision.

Humpo said:
bet you

A) come back in 2 months
B) join other clans
C) form new clan called ))Se\/en((

A) Unlikely
B) Of course we won't all leave the league. I know for sure I won't.
C) Unfortunately we're not as funny as you to come up with something like that :(

:bawling: