((si><th)) time?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

PhoeniX said:
I was expecting a 4 page long thread John! What's this lame shit? A few lines of goodbye, not even thanking us for keeping sixth alive this long!!
Blah, well I do wanna thank all the sixth peeps for the fun I've had in sixth.
Coz he did 4 page long threads the last two times you left, and 3 pages when you dropped to the HZ, what else is there to say :p:

Have fun, sixth :)

cya guys and girls hope your all enjoying your time away from ut, doubt if it will be long till i hang me piston hammer up myself tbh so can understand why and goodluck to you in whatever you do next.

cu sixth, damn pity you leaving the league (again) :(

hope you'll will do good in the metropol SprangCapelle ;)

ps: suym is willing to take over some exSixth ppl for a reasonable price =)

well another nice clan is out ! Well more 26 and IDC will be div 1 :D and @rma will have the dream come true! :P

Well about 6th its a shame , cause seems they were one of the nicest clans in UTA !

So well after ASE now Sixth ... :(

Just hope you guys not leaving UTA cause of 2k4 cause it sux bollox ... :D

sad day to see sixth leave the league :(
but luckily you will remain and we might play again :)

gl with everything you do sixth people

:wave:

enjoyed the past years :) personally i was inactive for quite a while already and was looking for new games (+ free time fs)

/me loves ut2k4 and i'm not the only one so maybe we gonna try it ;)

cu around on irc :D