should I use the Orginal Nazitextures i Heavywaterfactory

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Should i use original nazitextures in Heavywaterfactory

• Total voters
Humph said:
If you read the briefings and storylines, all of UT's assault maps (99 and 2k4) are meant to be re-enactments of historical events in the Unreal universe.

:cool:

Man, someone make a map with only swastika-textures, please... (a spam map so when you finish everyone can shout "lucker" at you) :P

Last edited:
Kooma...sorry you got so upset about all this, actually I never said anywhere that I was personally offended by these symbols. I just think that there are alot of people out there who do get offended by this, and not for what happened in WWII but for what's happening now.

kooma said:
And what might that be? I don't have anything against lucky charms myself.. dunno why anyone would..

So everytime you see a Swastika on a red flag, u associate it with good luck?? "cough"

Furthermore, I only gave my opinion, and didn't personally attack you

kooma said:
To be honest, I doubt you even know why you're saying what you're saying.

kooma said:
Originally Posted by kooma
All you're saying is that you have no idea what you're saying. You have a strong opinion about something you haven't even thought about yourself but just adopted some idea from someone who has had a strong influence on you.

I respect your opinions

I respect you as a good UT player, ( great movie with nk :) )

So please have some respect for other ppl, and ...

Relax ffs :chilled:

Last edited:
Reactions: kooma
and in what way is ignorance in this map here celebrated???
the nazi signs are just there without any assessment

*Grz

" HWF map is old and personally i think it has crap gameplay and overall layout even with it recent remake. The map was made by a local real-life m8 of mine on a week long lan i helped him to make it function. We did the nazi textures together anyway. The map aint supposed to be a ww2 scenario but present time with neo-nazi´s." All textures were ripped from neo nazi sites.
The map is not worthy this discussion imo, couse without total remake it will have just as plain and not thought out gameplay(if there is any).

Oh boy what textures will i use for my Navarone map wich is ww2 scenario, maybe some micky mouse on a tank and coca-cola sign on a german bunker :p "

"the most funny thing ever with that map is, that the northen american league when it later was called "W.A.R"
Its newer name came from that map, if you look around and see 1 of the flags....
A deathskull with a pirate eye and you can see the text below ;)
That map was in that league from start to end, dunno why... different taste maybe.
Even the site used that texture :p as a logo"

Last edited:
animal-smiley-045.gif

these r the kinds of disussions that never end, you can never convince the other guy of your point of view, so why bother keep goin on about it! imo just leave em out, like someone here already said, the guys who want them in wont be bothered about it :P they'll forget after like 2 minutes tbh :P

Ok, let's be pussies then.

How about just using the Iron Cross, and the Eagles, since they aren't even Nazi symbols.

Reactions: HUEY
No, copying me would be leaving in all the flags, adding in pictures of prince harry in a nazi costume, and having neophyte - sieg heil as the level music.

Reactions: sneez