Sad

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i am sure they'll behave nice next time, as for flamey matchreports yeah unfortunately you see them a lot

i've been in Spr.. and noticed why people are totale dicks towords us.. 1: if we totaly rape you with spam... the game goes like that.
2 if you h8 one of us.. no need 2 flame ALL spr.
3 we even teams with clans we think that diserve it.. if we dont even up.. dont cry but try and field a team by calling your members.

i dont know how spr is now...but bet it aint their fault aak keeps flaming em.

ANYWAYS ALL BE HAPPY COUSE UAF HAS CAME 2 SAVE THE LEAGUE :D:D

Lucky i dint play eine hunds! hah nar aak r cool most of em never had ne problems with em n the past nice guys even cece! , shame that match comments turn out like this but 80% of comments when a team lose is full of excuses n bs whining kinda get used 2 it ;p

p.s. mym fix my pc so i can play ut again :(

that can't be true cece is 1 big (f)lamer

edit: just a j/k incase he is moody and doesnt understand it's a joke :D

:lol: i wonder when Martz will change your forum name back CeCe :lol: never request silly names again:P

RocK said:
:lol: i wonder when Martz will change your forum name back CeCe :lol: never request silly names again:P
Who said I didnt like my new name? I could have asked Martz If I really wanted my old name back :p:

woot ? there was flaming in an UTA match ? omg ! that s totally new to me. since when is that ? i suggest a group theraphy for all involved people

Reactions: Felerian