Sad

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lol nothing new there, server sucked for everyone, and yes we did spam, and yes were are idiots....because we flame for no apparent reason /me points at aak

Hey AAK, u think that i'm sitting at home and whining because of your comment?

Stop dreaming! That comment is funny actually because it showed how pissed u are about getting owned by a Lady! :takeit: (ok my team helped me a bit - jk :P)

Energy is ex UKS and is a fucking tool. We made the mistake of letting him in [X] once :rolleyes:. [X] had good matches vs AAK tho tbh. seems they turned to utter wankers :(

@ everyone:

just make sure you don't think bad about all ppl in a clan,
that has flamey members plus some more.

My point is:
that flaming aak-matchcomment is shit.
still: i don't consider myself an "utter wanker", "fucking child" etc etc :snowemb:

Reactions: Avalanche
Hardcore said:
@ everyone:

just make sure you don't think bad about all ppl in a clan,
that has flamey members plus some more.

My point is:
that flaming aak-matchcomment is shit.
still: i don't consider myself an "utter wanker", "fucking child" etc etc :snowemb:
Well u might wanna try and influence the flamey members then or remove em from ur squad? like i said i used to love your clan to bits but reading this is quite sad:stompa:

Reactions: Avalanche
You can't influence some ppl.

If that was possible i would have influenced them to turn up to pro matches and our pro squad would still be alive today.

CeCe|food said:
Nah i have no control over our flamers.... x0
They do want they want :scared:

have them inspired by the werthers original commercials!
sakes, can't believe how bunch of cool guys like aak turn out like that :nono:

CeCe|food said:
You can't influence some ppl.
especially when you (me :p) ain't playing in that flamey match and
your relation to the clan is the forum and about one match per month.

and as you see we can't (actually "couldn't" but for stdAS still "can't") afford to kick players for that reason...

rookie:
of course it is sad!
and believe me: it is the non-flamers in aak who suffer most from it!
especially when threads like this occur.

tozt:
mate... please :( like i said:
your "bunch of cool guys like" should actually be "some of the cool guys in"

Yes some people are exaggerating a bit.

Im sure I could name 3 or 4 people in each div 1 clan that have flamed like this before.
I'm not saying that it's OK, but it's nothing special imo. :\

Reactions: Hardcore
i didn't know how to put it but yeah. what cece said ^^ .

of course it is bad (esp. for the reputation of our :cool: clan) and we don't want them to do that.
but still i think (well... as i don't see it myself very often lately: i hope! ) that aak ain't more flamey than average.
( :uhh: i hope i am right :crap: )

CeCe|food said:
But I wonder why these kind of threads always get started by people who dont have anything to do with it :shrug:
I just picked the last in a long row of warreports filled with foul language. Nothing personal.
Its gettin worse lately all over the league, the reports, the forums... and you all know it...

Stop it before it kills the league, plz

wow, omg AAK flamed :rofl: get over it, the kids are the ppl sitting here sayins 'childish kids', we all know they are grown adults jeez.