Sad

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

MadMax

Whiskey Addiction causes attitude problems
Jun 8, 2001
Denmark - Bornholm
http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=6009
[AAK]: <AAK> Lets sing: SPR - YOU ARE AN iDiOT HAHAHAHAHA <EnergY>erm why play lady in Spr :) ? no skill but good bussy ye? <yakz> spr stinkt ganz einfach kein skill massi spamm, nur idioten <Maxxtro> i need number of Lady, need to sale her in poland <free^> spr suxx, nothing to add <Tour> scheiß con scheiß server scheiß gegner einfach alles scheiße <katsch> damn, where's warchild? wanted to say he's an idiot. now i've gonna admit that whole spr is a bunch of idiots PS: server had überderbe lagspikes - f0 server#5

+ all the childish cock&ball sucking and assraping talk over and over again and again,,,

I miss the old days
:(

They all are gay and have to respect for a woman :rolleyes:

*cough joke cough*

saying joke in case miner visit this thread and start bitching about meh post.

Reactions: Turha.
Every AAK report is like that when it comes to SpR. Afaik that is. "<Maxxtro> i need number of Lady, need to sale her in poland "
Thats so rude n childish. U can actually hurt someone with it. I know ava n claudia dont give a shit tho, but think before u say something. :ban:

be happy you didnt read whole logs where much more abuse was thrown at certain spr players. AAK was just pissed we wiped their asses.
After we evened to 3v3 in pro war the day before they denied to drop a player when we had only 5 and thought easy win. Too bad they lost riverbed 5v6 and we got enuff players later :poke:

Reactions: Avalanche
Hmm im not gonna comment on the match itself or the match comment cos i wasnt there and didnt play.

But I wonder why these kind of threads always get started by people who dont have anything to do with it :shrug:
Anyway... time to move on.

i didnt understand half the flames being the only english person on server and all german was spoken. I don't think there would of been any flames if CeCe had played :p AAK were nice when i pld them in div 2, but obviously not yesterday :c

MadMax said:
http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=6009
[AAK]: <AAK> Lets sing: SPR - YOU ARE AN iDiOT HAHAHAHAHA <EnergY>erm why play lady in Spr :) ? no skill but good bussy ye? <yakz> spr stinkt ganz einfach kein skill massi spamm, nur idioten <Maxxtro> i need number of Lady, need to sale her in poland <free^> spr suxx, nothing to add <Tour> scheiß con scheiß server scheiß gegner einfach alles scheiße <katsch> damn, where's warchild? wanted to say he's an idiot. now i've gonna admit that whole spr is a bunch of idiots PS: server had überderbe lagspikes - f0 server#5

+ all the childish cock&ball sucking and assraping talk over and over again and again,,,

I miss the old days
:(

For LEN
[AAK]: <AAK> Lets sing: SPR - YOU ARE AN iDiOT HAHAHAHAHA <EnergY>erm why play lady in Spr :) ? no skill but good bussy ye? <yakz> spr just smells, no skill, mass spam, only idiots. <Maxxtro> i need number of Lady, need to sale her in poland. <free^> spr suxx, nothing to add <Tour> shit con, shit server, shit opponents. just everything shit. <katsch> damn, where's warchild? wanted to say he's an idiot. now i've gonna admit that whole spr is a bunch of idiots PS: server had überderbe lagspikes - f0 server#5

There u go! Have fun.