S@vage, jason, 56ker

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lol i never post anywhere coz it is sad ,but i think this is worth it , get a life you sad fuckers its just a game

HEY Savage where are ur funny talks? Im a fucking n00b aint i on the servers

WHERS UR BIG MOUNTH MAN
mr 56 K ooh i lag

whats ur excuse man, oeh its just a game?? SO u are 21 u said
u act like 12 MR DICK

hey man by these
i challenge you for a 1v1, because mr dick frags me 1 of the 10 times and then i suck, or am a n00b, but at the forums ur big mounth is completely gone?? GET A LIFE MAN

oh yea , ur married u said :D , i wanna know what ur wife feels about u

look kid i got somethin better to do that watchin u with ur wise words on the net, i bet ur very little when talkin to people like this when theres no internet

:bj: < its like this then, now fuck off german 8)

True just a game so let us enjoy it and stfu twats and as for u gosu/leon/intimidator you are just as bad. Trying to slag of noobs while ur just as shit. And then when you give me some abuse and i challenge u 1 on 1 dm you go crying to djinn asking who i am ? lool :rofl: go play with yerself instead of on the net so i can play in peace and don't have to argue with you bout shutting the fuck up.

Just remember you were new once aswell :shout:
People play to unwind from everyday life. So just let em enjoy fs :o

Originally posted by 4u2nV
hey all ... this 1s for haggis so no slaggin me any of u others :P

yea me an cabbage was actin like bitches last night .. but dude kommon it was a f00kin joke... u really think i ment it when eery time i died i sed stuff like " err dog ate my mouse, err i feel off my chair ... LAGG!!!" "pff fuckin botter" "RADAR" "OI bot boy"
:)

Yeah if u noticed i never left for a whole cycle of maps as i took it as a joke at the start for sure.
But when the "u r a n00b wanker" crap started flooding in it became a tad annoying, not only that but if u r a decent guy like you are making out to be on this thread, you would have stopped when i asked you to. I musta said "Nice, GG, PLD, good job" about 100 times but only to recieve a "U R A WANKER" "Fukin nerd asshole".

I only threatned to paste his face over the wall to get my own back and it worked, not to say that i wouldnt have happily gone down to kick the fuk out of those two idiots, but they have now appologised and thats that enough said.

PS/ Stompy is correct i have been at the pub again today, theres no other way to initiate a beaver hunt.

Last edited:
:rofl: @ this thread :D

Gosu - I remember you from a while back - you're as much of a flaming gimp as anyone and I got no respect for you, I don't think you can criticise jason for flaming in any way without being a serious hypocrite.

Jason - I can undersatnd why these people are cross with you. Yes it's only a game but ppl play it for fun and being insulted isnt fun. you're a decent enough bloke when you want, chill out a bit.

Everyone else - why bother getting involved, just putting petrol on the fire...?