S@vage, jason, 56ker

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Haggis

Oct 12, 2001
Scotland
I was on orange 2v2 a bit pished after Scotland got gubbed by ireland, and i got nothing but abuse from this guy, its ok having a laugh and that i agree, but this was out of order.

I know it was this guy, so if anyone knows him or can give me some info on him id be very gratefull. its pricks like him who waste the UT scene and ill fukin have no problem going to get the cunt and beak his face thx.

Last edited:
Thx for the replies via ICQ i understand u not posting here :cool:

ps/ also thx to the {elite} clan leader Crysak who was his partner during the abuse. LoL a clan leader acting like such a child, no wonder they wont get past div 3.

Last edited:
Haggis mate ur dam right :D

This bloke is a total nob jockey and to top it all of its completely shite.

All this "n00b" bollox, how old are u fs?

every time ive seen him all he fuckin does is moan and abuse ppl

Savage/Jason/whoever u are, ur a bellend and i will gladly play DM with u on my 56k modem when i have to use it again.

yup same shit here always flaming
Never wanna play 1 vs 1 dm because is connection sucks.
The fooking chicken bah !!!

Last edited:
Yeah Zork, but im totally willing to play him on 56k, especially in a 1v1 DM situation :)

I just dont have my 56k atm, its at home :lol:

He did appologise last night on icq,but it really vexes me why people think they should get away with verbal abuse online when they wouldnt (and believe me he wouldnt) out in the real world.

And machoman im simply pointing out that your clan leader is a child, not being childish, just letting everyone know what a gimp hes is.

He should apologise on here too then :)

Although i dont care if he does or not, he is now imo, a cunt and thus i wouldnt even waste my time adding him to icq.

Originally posted by Wintermute
http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?postid=696223#post696223

It ain't the first time, won't be the last. the guys a bit of a cock. :|

i read that thread and the things about flaming against"newcomers" in assault community........

and i think it´s also stupid to spawnkill in puplic servers:shout:

my personal assault online time begun with the orange std. server------->and there´s spawnkilling forbidden

maybe that why i joined the game longer, and get not pissed of from some div1 players (no offence, but i have enough screenies...) that think they play a league match against a other div 1 clan.....

i think it can be really annoying 4 a n00b, when he spawns in a big explosion of ammo and shock......

just my 2 cents:rolleyes:

(and the spawnprotection is useless when 3 defeders are in the attacker base of frigate)

hey all ... this 1s for haggis so no slaggin me any of u others :P

yea me an cabbage was actin like bitches last night .. but dude kommon it was a f00kin joke... u really think i ment it when eery time i died i sed stuff like " err dog ate my mouse, err i feel off my chair ... LAGG!!!" "pff fuckin botter" "RADAR" "OI bot boy" lol that other guy that was playin with you didnt take it seriously he new we was jokin around dude.. he even started messin about callin us bots back :P hehe was just a bita fun m8 .. , im always up for a 2v2 m8 . i dun mind who my partner is .. 2v2 just a way outa the spam (usually lol) but yea if RC wana 2v2 vs me and ryan like u sed m8 thast cool ;)

sry if you took it to heart didnt meen to piss u off like that .. but it was kinda funny when u got sum ion guy in the server to play savage.. if i new it was ion i would of pld him aswell :P can u get him bak plz i wana play im :)

bout me bein childish .. so f00kin what at ;east i dun take every werd in this GAME seriously :P... just a bita fun .. l8as

:fingers: hehe

(oh and hag ... its kinda pathetic to post a thread every time sum 1 pisses u off .. y not sort it out over ICQ / MSN / IRC like the rest of us ?? every time sum 1 flames me and my clan (mostly when i not even sed a werd) i dun cum and cry on the forums .. makes me think what kinda life u really have got m8 .. just a agme .. chill, goto the pub of sumin instead of playin on UT if it really gets to u .. just sum advice (not put in the best of way i must say .. but after this u cant really expect me to be 100% nice to u now :P) l8as

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by 4u2nV
hey all ... this 1s for haggis so no slaggin me any of u others :P

yea me an cabbage was actin like bitches last night .. but dude kommon it was a f00kin joke... u really think i ment it when eery time i died i sed stuff like " err dog ate my mouse, err i feel off my chair ... LAGG!!!" "pff fuckin botter" "RADAR" "OI bot boy" lol that other guy that was playin with you didnt take it seriously he new we was jokin around dude.. he even started messin about callin us bots back :P hehe was just a bita fun m8 .. , im always up for a 2v2 m8 . i dun mind who my partner is .. 2v2 just a way outa the spam (usually lol) but yea if RC wana 2v2 vs me and ryan like u sed m8 thast cool ;)

sry if you took it to heart didnt meen to piss u off like that .. but it was kinda funny when u got sum ion guy in the server to play savage.. if i new it was ion i would of pld him aswell :P can u get him bak plz i wana play im :)

http://www.elc.co.uk/