S@vage, jason, 56ker

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

you're telling THIS haggis there to go to the pub and have a beer, implying he's sitting in front of his PC allday and whining at kids like you?
*ahem*

LMFAO :D

lol if u read it properly it was aimed at hag.. and i did mentiopn for only hag to reply .. so pff guess u lot are a buncha flamers just as much as we are :P

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS finnaly i can flame !!!:D

listen ya little cockbag just f0 and leave my hagsy alone, u little fucking kid.
trying to say that u never play ut and that ur ooo sooo cool.
just f0 ya little moaning twat.

ow and 'bout the forums i think it was ment that every1 knows what little twats u really are ya little fuck face

Originally posted by 4u2nV
lol if u read it properly it was aimed at hag.. and i did mentiopn for only hag to reply .. so pff guess u lot are a buncha flamers just as much as we are :P

dude if u wanna flame im right here :fingers:

lol omg .. this is kinda .. no .. this is really pathetic man .. what ever lol

lmfao morph i never mouth off at u .. u got ya panties in a twist cos i beat u 1 day then u left wivout sayin a werd.. then i asked you why u left and u started talkin shit lol,.. but yea what ever man ;) its kool

lol stomp :P k err... hagg u piss head :P hehe ill always find away to flame sum 1 :P .. kinda like IRC in ere atm ay ;)

:lol:

Crys i dont think ive ever read so much bollox from one person before, well maybe except Tek ;) but at least he is funny.

Btw Savage is that all u got to say for urself? ur so full of it when ur playing, wheres the big mouth now?

i stole paa's sig lohengrin :lol:

bit disappointing that u say ur first gonna flame and now ur chickening out 4u2nv or sth