QFire Assault

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ok made my new XB MAJOR EVENT(C) -World Championship 2011 - going to be 1-2months long. Im gonna send invites out shortly (mainly to active players, fraggers, launchers and teamplayers and comm guys). If you havent heard from me by Monday - You can PM me in the forum if you REALLY REALLY want to play, im not going to reject anyone that asks.

One thing I dont want is a comp where people say they will show and they dont or make a half arsed effort, thats why im doing invites. Ill decide the format once I get confirmation from everyone so I can work out the best format. Invites will be done by irc, so pay attention to your PMs. - yes even those i dont get on with!

PLEASE - if you dont like it or not invited, just keep quiet, dont moan PLEASE - ive given you the option to pm me and ill will accept you. I make a massive effort here to jazz things up all the time, this is my LAST EVENT ever, and that's serious this time. I don't see anyone else doing them so please make this a good one.

Invites and info :soon:

Last edited: