QFire Assault

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

or we could just stop at end of the 6 games? and what an anti climax that would be. This is way better for spectators. Guess there's always one to complain about everything!

Woah calm down skippy. Wasn't complaining it was an observation, you play a team game involving 16-20 players and the final comes down to 4 people. Be like playing the Football world cup, getting to the final and then playing 2v2.

Didn't say it was necesarily a bad thing just a strange concept!

:calm:

suggestion especially if we dont get 16, reschedule on the first sunday of a month so no (or less) league interference, just like i do for survivor

Hello Could everyone be in irc by 19:40 GMT please! #utapug

I will be making teams based on the people who are in IRC @ 19:45GMT

If you can't be here for 19:45gmt but definately will be here for 20GMT - Please let me know in advanced so I can reserve your spot. There are still some spots open for this event im going to push it for 5v5. If we don't get at least 16 I will have to cancel.
Remember that if you make it all the way to the final it could take 2 and a half hours, so please keep this in mind and unsign if your not able to.

Last edited: