Pro As

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well how about we let Mi5 play in it and ge to the top....then when we have nothing better to do with our Satuarday nights we'll come and take the top spot from you......again.

Guess 4 of IOn would like a choccy medal two then huh?

Oooooooooo is that what's he trying to get at FS how could I have been so dumb :crazy:

Maybe that's why Mi5 don't beat us that often, they DM around us instead of getting the objectives.

Well again the same question why if it`s only those 2 things that make us "good" other`s can`t just do the same and beat us? I mean fs if all we do is spam surely even you guys can do that? And a few launches here and there I mean you make out to sound so simple so what`s so hard? Why do people find it hard to beat us?

I don`t want a choccy medal I`m cutting down.....my bodies a temple albeit to the god of fastfood and no excercise

Fs mcneill picking on poor Gus it`s not his fault he`s been on a break for the last month and haven`t you realised assault`s a TEAm game dude it`s not about individuals but you mi5 chap`s obviously think different