Pro As

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

if u havent noticed ive been away 3 months, but even when i was around apoc never played a game v Mi5.

As for a game, lmao sure, thats why we should be abusive instead huh...

As i just told hogo on icq, i ask a simple question as i was dissapointed u didnt sign up , and guss or whatever its called and hogo give abuse.

Id rather be seriuse about a game than hang around trying to make a simple question into a flame war!

I'd rather you all flamed, it makes for a good read - i can go away and not play assault for two months - come back and the same thread is still going :D

Well my point is made, i cant even ask a simple question without people throwing accusations.

And nah termi wont go on, i had enough.

one more thing actually, alot of time when players from other clans say u gonna beat >ion< BLa this month and that they suck, im probably the only mi5 to say, its the best games to go on.

Ask mael fs.

So if frost u were being sarcastic, dont care, if not then its appreciated.

But fact is it was meant as a straight forward question!.

I forgot that nowadays i need to put

NOTE THIS IS NOT IN ANY WAY A FUCKING FLAME WAR STARTER, ITS SERIUSE

i mean fs.

So the point of this thread was to prove that were gonna flame you when it`s obvious your trying to get a bite out of us by posting? Well looks like you were right :nod: