Pro As

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Because most of us struggle to get enthuiasm for what we already play with out killing UT for ourselves any quicker by playing even more.

fuck off and take ya wooden spoon with you

Because most of us struggle to get enthuiasm for what we already play with out killing UT for ourselves any quicker by playing even more.

yet u play cb as well? and ure signing up to the insta league 2 from what ive heard.

fuck off and take ya wooden spoon with you :)

oh and i was asking a simple question, before u turned it into some kinda flame accusation post with ure

fuck off reply.

yet u play cb as well?

Not disrespect to the cb's clans we play, but those games give the guys in ION who don't get to play that often the chance to play a game here and there. (i.e. no 4 games a month or your in the holding zone etc)

At apoc, fine like i give a shit ( but dont get me wrong i mean i havent seen ion play with gazzy, ninja, u , frost etc for cb, and wait with only 8 active players that leaves 2 extras to play :)), but hogo said they had enough with so much assault.
That still leaves the other who dont play alot for ProAs doesnt it, kinda contradicting ureselves from two ion members source...

Then giving me a fuck off reply crap because of this?

Smart replies, maybe i should have said why not?

read this below.

Do you see our name in the list?

just as sarcastic and antagonising.