Predictions/Chat: World Cup 2010

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

not only you menace

for most germans there are two main rivalries when it comes to football: Italy and Netherlands.
The rivalry vs England is mostly one sided by the english.

After italy is out (hoorayyy!!!), you guys are our favourite to beat in the final!!!
(but tbh i doubt that we'll se eachother anyway. Argentina is imho the best team in the tournament)

But dreaming is allowed, innit

Funny, I firmly believe Germany has the strongest team of this tournament by quite a bit :p:

We'll see. I don't think Argentina can beat Germany unless they manage to completely throw them off their game.

Ghana were absolutely robbed! I feel so sorry for them.

Cheating Urgayian bastards.

Say thank you Felipe Melo for the own goal and the free Red card you rock :lol:

GG dutchies GL

It was a red card, the first foul wasn't but after that he kicked on the inside of his knee deliberately.

I'm pretty excited about Ger - Arg.

I think if Germany puts some pressure on Argentina that they can take the game rather easily, would say 2-0/3-0. Atleast I hope so! :P

[BREAKING NEWS]
Picture of Suarez his secret training found!!!

volleyball438.jpg

Huh?

Brazil - NL is easily the best match of the tournament so far and Uruguay - Ghana isn't far behind :<

no matter if the german team loses today, they still impressed until now and the future looks promisingly :)

Poor Mueller tho. This kid is my favourite of the whole tournament. Impressiv. Deserved yellow card, pitty he'll miss the semi final incase germany manages it. :(
But with being just 20 years, he'll play many more semi finals during his career imo.

btw Paul the octopusy predicted a german victory, but just after he couldnt decide for about 1 hour.
So prolly Argentina will equalise and the whole game will go into extra time :scary:

Klose has his 100th match today and scored his 51st goal. he's a beast.
Also he alrdy shoot 13 goals during world cups. He's never bitchy and quiet. just a class guy