Predictions/Chat: World Cup 2010

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

u edited picture from this website? or is it somehow possible to type predictions there?

I used paint. Just use text command it's easy and quick.

You can copy this pic and edit it.

Attachments

• vm2010.JPG
    vm2010.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 285
RighteousFury said:
:lol: france to finals? :lol:

France record in WC recent cups.
1982 4th place
1986 Brons
1998 Gold
2006 Silver

They will be up there! :D

edit: no reaction to England not making it through group stage in my bracket? :satan: :teehee:

Last edited:
You got to be kidding with france.
Never ever they will even come near the final. they even got lucky to qualify and their coach is crap.

Nuts guess is nearly similiar to mine :nod:

yesterday Spain won friendly match with Poland 6-0:o, but still i think that they will lose before semi-finals:P

cba to fill the image but trully believe that Argentina will win it this year, not because of his coach for sure but their team and the form they are at it's just wow. eg: the 4 argentina strykers Kun aguero, Higuain, Messi, Milito not to mention their uber midfield.

Perdictions: Argentina vs Brazil final

Portugal vs England 3rd and 4th with portugal betting england 3rd time in the row while they fuck it up on the penalties :lol:

ohhhh and by the way trully believe that franc will go out on the group stage :p

Yeah France isn't so good atm, and I specially don't see them beat Brazil and England.

Argentina? France? Just clubs with a big history... Argentina has a (respectfully meant, he was an amazing player) crackhead nutter training them and France is lucky to even be in this tournament; they're waaaay past their prime.

Good players =/= a team capable of winning a WC

RighteousFury said:
:lol: france to finals? :lol:
Bart said:
You got to be kidding with france.
Never ever they will even come near the final. they even got lucky to qualify and their coach is crap.:
syphus said:
ohhhh and by the way trully believe that franc will go out on the group stage :p
sneez said:
Yeah France isn't so good atm, and I specially don't see them beat Brazil and England.
Argentina? France? Just clubs with a big history... France is lucky to even be in this tournament; they're waaaay past their prime.

Right! Because of that ^ I'm rooting for France this world cup. GOOOOO FRANCE! :D (well, semi-rooting. Spain will win )

I don't get why you're all so skeptic to france. Am I missing something? They lost to China in a warmup match, which don't mean that much. They were testing a new system afaik and did create lots of chances or so I read. Their players are not old, from what I can see they should be in the prime of their lives, all being in their late 20s to 30. With players like Evra, Abidal, Gallas, Ribery, Malouda, Anelka they should do alright.

Last edited:
Actually I'm for a sub forum (WC 2010) with predictions b4 every match and have a list of the ppl with their points - like in the 'guess the movie caption' - thread.
What about that?

As in:
Win / Loss = 1 Point
Exact score: 3 Points

Actually I'm for a sub forum (WC 2010) with predictions b4 every match and have a list of the ppl with their points - like in the 'guess the movie caption' - thread.
What about that?

As in:
Win / Loss = 1 Point
Exact score: 3 Points

:thumb: :nod: