Predictions/Chat: World Cup 2010

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

WTF that goal from mexico was NOT offside, there still was a player from south africa in the goal?

red dot = mexico player
yellow = south africa player

black line = path of the ball

As you can see in the epic paint there is a yellow dot (player from south afrikca, not the keeper) at the goal, this isn't offside right?
Both the 2 referees, AND the dutch commentator said it was offside ? is this a new rule?

Attachments

• wtfbi.jpg
    wtfbi.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 86
Even found a vid of it already :D

Look at the goal, there is a south african player in the goal! This shouldn't be offside?

ofc it was offside.
It doesnt matter what the last player (in this case: the guy on the line) normally is (goalkeeper, striker or even dumbass).

There was just one SA player infront of the mexican player (the goalkeeper jumped further infront), so it was offside as soon he gained the pass.

Well Supermic, now you see why almost noone thinks that France will do good in this WC. Ofc they have good individual quality, but they aint a team.
France is a bunch that is like a rollercoaster. In some tournament they are great (1998, 2000, 2006) and in others they are rubbish (1994, 1996, 2002, 2008 and imho in 2010 again).

Badstuber - starting XI for Germany? ANyone know? I have 22 minutes. PLZ RESPOND LOL
Yes, he will play. Hooray, just 6 hours too late. N'way.

Which brings me to my concern.
Added a list with the full german squad and marked the guys that'll play (red squares).
The team that will play on sunday has an average age of 24,8 years!
Come on, this is way too young. Ofc they have quality (8 guys won the U21 EC) and this is prolly the first german team that has great individual quality, but the lack of experience will be a huge problem. :puke:

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 159
I have Neuer and Badstuber in my team, I'm hoping they'll go far :D

Wasn't it Gary Lineker who said that 22 men kick a ball for 90min and then Germany win? I thought it was :lol:

I'm not a big fan of french football I just have a gut feeling they reach final because of the opponents they face in the K.O. stage and there anything can happen so, why not france? But first they gotta win the group.

This vuvuzela sound the whole time is so damn annoying :x

All you hear the wholefucking game is this TTTTTRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, like a bunch of killer bees forming to attack :hangover: