Player Registration Rules

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

FS unbelievable quit fucking nagging mercs are here and forever will be :/ there's now way to kill it for a 100% cuz the people that merc obviously must enjoy destroing a good game of fun that even when they are put through a serial code chaeck they'd just get one from a player that actually is in the clan that doesn't play And those who say Sixth mercs are muppets i been playing here in the back ground long enough to know them and yeh there are some weirdos in it but other then that nope. Same goes for most clans anyway. What i do think that happened that mercing became a lot less this last year cuz in the beginning it happend loads AJ, DMK the whole fuckin 'lot. So be glad with this little progress that it made and rest a sure that a mercing team will never be as good as a team that dedicates to team play like we seen with sixth cuz i seen em in days ffs let's just say they were as bad as i am now and then after a while they rushed the league and got into the top of division 1 in notime. And I don't see a mercing team do that ...........

:lol: :fingers:

This prbbly has loads of type "o" 's in it but i typed to mutch to read it again can't be arsed

well it goes to show that all clans are pissed of with mercs

so its upto the clan leaders to make this work

so lets get it sorted and happy gaming guys

Last edited:
no beer for u lupass :) anyhow we just sorted it on icq anyhow

if u'd clicked chappy he was still in sixth ias team.. however sixth dont play iAS in league anymore.. seems we never removed chap from the team.. seeing he was still there he couldn't have been added to bod ias roster therefore fbs thought he was a merc..

chap' aint all that good with utassault thingies and i dont think he knows how to remove himself from sixth team :P do ya chap fs ? :P or ya lazy?

Originally posted by RookiE
there's now way to kill it for a 100% cuz the people that merc obviously must enjoy destroing a good game of fun that even when they are put through a serial code chaeck they'd just get one from a player that actually is in the clan that doesn't play

..thats why the serial should be uniquely created each day...makes it ankward for mercs to use it...not 100% proof, no, but more secure than having one single pass for each player. =D

damn was in holidays and forgot to read this.

:thumb: CS nice rule :)

ah...and LOL at morphs post 1st page :p:

wot a lodda kack, for honest (lazy) ppl like myself this is just a waste of time. And this has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that my fuckin account is suspended ... grrrr gimps, all of ya. ..... :)