Player Registration Rules

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I remember saying summat about mercs and got loads of replies and shout-downs along the lines of 'fuck it nothing can be done, it's just a game don't take it so serious and lighten up' etc. Then the league mods take steps to stamp it out a bit and everyone jumps to say how great it is that finally it's being looked at. Wtf??? You either care or you don't care. Is there an element of sucking up here?

No Useless, there is no element of sucking up....

There are very few people who like or use mercs or mercing, but it is difficult to stop.
If you can think of a way to stop mercing reliably, and know someone with both the time and ability to implement it, let us know. :rolleyes:

Wtf??? You either care or you don't care. Is there an element of sucking up here?

Btw that only goes for the people who flamed my original post - I know there are a lot of people who hate mercing as much as I do.

well, theres many methods, and other leagues do take an active effort to stop it. some are even quite strict about multiclanning/mercing. i know one american guy got kicked from PG i think it was for just sharing his pw for his league account with his brother

other than that, u can consider comparing IP's on the server with those from the persons forum account (tho that means the person must have a forum account, post on there computer, and not have a new IP every five seconds). that could really only be done on a case by case basis, as there wouldn't be a really reliable method otherwise

every clans leader need to support the good idee to doesen't taking any mercs on a clan war.Make sure we want to keep that spirit.But it's always the same problem i just speak for myself :(
and yeah lilith (he) is bloody good . :thumb: Yuran !