Player Registration Rules

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Crazy Squirrel

<b>***** *****istrator</b><br>Keeper of the BOOM S
May 28, 2001
London, UK
Yes, it's about time, people have been going on about this for quite a while. So new rule which will come into force at the start of next month. It won't stop mercing, it will hopefully stop clans without core members, and it will give a better picture of whos in which clan. Lets see how it goes:

Squads must contain enough registered players to meet the requirement of a full team for the league they belong to. If you have less than the requirement an email will be sent to your clan mail, clan leader, squad leader, and match arranger to warn you. You will then have 7 days to take action to resolve the issue, failure will result in the squad becoming inactive (forfeiting all games for the month and returning to the Holding Zone).

Fake players will be removed, signing up fake players to meet the requirement will not help and will be taken as admission that you do not have enough players and thus should be made inactive.
Player contacts such as email must be valid, preferably players should link their accounts to their forum account if they have one.

If you need help with your player account contact a league administrator. Avoid asking other people to contact an admin for you as it is much easier if you contact us yourself. IRC, ICQ, Email are all options.

I have already cleared up 200 inactive accounts, so if cocked up your registration before and couldn't try again you probably can now. Remember you can contact an admin (preferably me atm) if you have difficulties registering.

I have suspended several duplicate accounts, mainly ones that have become inactive in the past, i'm still looking for more. Remember you may only have one account.

I am now working on accounts with invalid emails, your account will be deactivated, locked, and you will be retired from your clans. To get your account back email [email protected] from your valid email address with your player name and password.

Morph, I took that to mean "UT Lords and Co." as in "and company" ... not UT Lords and <)CO(>.
I may be wrong, but thats what I thought he meant ;)

I am now working on accounts with invalid emails, your account will be deactivated, locked, and you will be retired from your clans

If i got it right those players aren t allowed to play leaguegames!? Then I wanna know where i can check out if our oponent is playing with invalid players... will there be a list with "banned" players?

top job CS :thumb:

It was just about time to 'clear' this league up a bit

Hope will work tho