Old UTA players you miss...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bigboss and Skylord!

Was really fun time in -}PiP{- with them, also ofcourse with target, but he's still here right? xD

I would like to say that I always laughed about Natsi's superdry humurous posts lol

*sniff*

lo all btw :cool:

Martz
Mogul
Peebe
Necroscope
Pika
Optical

I think was the original line up for {SUYM}

I miss the discoveries we made in UT99 rather than the players ... there has not been a game since that has that factor, every week someone was discovering a new trick or "bug" that meant you could do some launch or complete some map in a new way etc.

I sorta miss Psy, he always gave me nice tasks when things went tits up, like tracking down the person responsible, stopping him from wasting gigabytes of server bandwidth, and other various flood/bot attacks.
I might even have learned a thing or two.
And some of the old BoD guys.

Last edited:
I sorta miss Psy, he always gave me nice tasks when things went tits up, like tracking down the person responsible, stopping him from wasting gigabytes of server bandwidth, and other various flood/bot attacks.
I might even have learned a thing or two.
And some of the old BoD guys.

Hmn, make me admin and teach me how to be Psy and I will DDOS you and do my best to create problems and then you can überban me - kills two birds with one stone eh? ;)

[EDIT: I just realized I don't even know what DDOS actually is, so you'll have to teach me that too.]

Almost everybody from old uas moved on to other stuff when we quit the league. I was away from irc for about a year only checked in a few times. Wellstoned told me Sins had started playing WoW, like 2 years ago. He might still be. Sins a nice guy and awesome assault player. 1 of the best ever imo :) I only needed to look at him (in game) and he knew instantly what I wanted to do + he had some invisible cloth so he could finish asthenosphere hehe.

Yeah Ross was awesome, then again he played like 8 hours a day mostly and said no more than 20 words on IRC per year hehe

Person I'd most like to bring back would be Chris (Helter$kelter), we spoke alot on IRC and was a gr8 guy too talk to in general. Ofcourse I miss the whole clan but nothing lasts forever and I'm glad I don't play UT anymore, it aint really the same league now as to what it was a few years back

I also enjoyed my time playing for -8- instagib which Big Tits aka NiGhT_OwL recruited me :P

Another player who is responsible for my developing as a UT player would be 'idle' when we played for *bwd* but he lost his connection for a year or so, so lost contact & by that point I was playing for UAS and he went on to play for RiS if I remember right (I was young in my bwd days and liked to flame doh in the bwd irc channel haha)

Last edited:
:lol:

talking of old UAS players... weres fusion these days?

Dunno tbh probably playing some other game or maybe here under some different nick (who knows :P), he was with us from the start but he left us when he got benched a few times.

edit: googled and found out that he is admin at titan playing ut2k4 onslaught http://ut2004.titaninternet.co.uk/forums/. It's his logo at the top, I know because he used a similar one for a ]UAS[ website. "forum code: piglet. hax: fusion. design: dub"

Last edited:
Old UAS'ers: Nobody, Fusion, Jaybone, Sloth aka Brian, DJ_Cryo, Protocol, Prototype, Sinsemilla, Wellstoned, Helterskelter, RiotChild, TuT, PlayR

I miss you! :(

hope I didn't forget anyone that's inactive