Old UTA players you miss...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I remember in early days of pdm that sinse used to play a lot but just one day he disappeared

Almost everybody from old uas moved on to other stuff when we quit the league. I was away from irc for about a year only checked in a few times. Wellstoned told me Sins had started playing WoW, like 2 years ago. He might still be. Sins a nice guy and awesome assault player. 1 of the best ever imo :) I only needed to look at him (in game) and he knew instantly what I wanted to do + he had some invisible cloth so he could finish asthenosphere hehe.

Last edited:
me too! and the rest of ]UAS[

i really miss ]UAS[ times man,in that time i have shite ping for put up a good competicion, but i have greats moments of wars with uas dudes.
SQ was the only guy i dont like him the rest people 5 *****

Last edited:
Ye, i miss UAS guys as well. Especially Edna... oh i mean Ened.

:rofl: thera and tut

edit: fs thera why did u change nick :P I didn't know it was u.
Thera I rememeber you still played good with your high ping, at one point I even thought you were botting when you did your tryout for us. You had some sick shots on me on riverAL. When I realized you were just good u were in :D. Now you reminded me of some other moments. I remember trying to do tactics in a match but you decided to sing on TS through them so it was impossible hahahah. Wasn't so funny at the time but now it is :)

Last edited:
lol m8 we pass tru some stresses hours and me 2 and i decide to sing in that moment m8 was without bad intension.
Btw m8 you still are a fucking sick sniper :D oh yeah and i really love it players like your high quality skill.
Huge for you m8 and i really miss you 2,like i really say before ross sinse what a magnific player omg...pure skill without cheats...when sinse starts mini-gun,i was like "GG"let the monster do is duty :)

:rofl: thera and tut

edit: fs thera why did u change nick :P I didn't know it was u.
Thera I rememeber you still played good with your high ping, at one point I even thought you were botting when you did your tryout for us. You had some sick shots on me on riverAL. When I realized you were just good u were in :D. Now you reminded me of some other moments. I remember trying to do tactics in a match but you decided to sing on TS through them so it was impossible hahahah. Wasn't so funny at the time but now it is :)

My main problem was my shite english,now its a bit better :rofl:

lol he hates being called edna that's why I lol'ed and I'm sure he will read this hehe. tut started it :lol: Ened is a cool guy I've known him for so long he's the reason I still play UT so :)

that's what I like too thera, high skill. I play my best UT when I'm up against tough opponents. Otherwise I'm just on cruise mode, lazy fuck :P

yeah Supermic m8 i can say to you im playing ut this days "Sleeping" most the time,rare i play with some intresse and with pro competicion!
People always call me noob etc...etc...etc..speaking about my real life,its only jealous and when people dunno me for real lol but whatever...i dont care hehe to many sick people are playing ut this days lol its the true :rofl:
But mic i really miss old hards wars,the really sad thing its players cheating,that shite really piss me off and let me without will to play m8 :kiss: