Official UTA PUG - Love Assault then Read more

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Can peeps PLEASE use their player names when "pugging up".
Not knowing who is who is part of the reason why it takes sooo long for captains to volunteer.

To the guys that set PUG up....thank you. It is the best thing to happen to LAS for ages. It's gr8 to "meet" you all on TS :)

i suggest a command to set the match to pro AS. is that any possible? and add some maps like overlord...

lol no proas 6v6 for me plz then ill be backdefense...
but good idea 2v2 or 3v3 maybe

Got another Idea tho dunno if its good but maybe =) :)

what about stats from mc server like who won most pugs who who lost most pugs whos been captain the most. most picked maps who killed most/took most objectives and so on
if its 4 any interest?

just a suggestion.

well ... we could use league utsats for pug ... tbh i'm surprised that it's not done yet :)

I looked into adding the pug server to utastats before, was decided not to put it on.

stats for captaining would have to come from IRC cant be done with utstats

... Unless team names were set to the captain's IRC nick. UTS could then remove the first letter and the hyphen and generate stats from there?

This would cause big problems with UTA Auth tho :/

was just some suggestions and i know ull make it work :)

but it could be fun to see most captains and so on. Red team wins more than blue?

Mappicks? my guess Siege3 picked the most....

MeetYourMaker said:
I looked into adding the pug server to utastats before, was decided not to put it on.

stats for captaining would have to come from IRC cant be done with utstats

how come you decided not to put them on ?

Stats might just cause flaming or bragging and making people play purely just for stats but dunno, shit what do I know!

A random player suggested that pug should be moved to quakenet, 4 (?) ctf pugs and some dm pugs are almost constantly full there and theres like 300 ctf/dm players there bored, having nothing to do. They might just want to try something new, which could bring some new blood to league when the word about assault starts spreading. Kinda liked this idea, what do you think? Pugmatches themselves wouldn't be different since its only irc network that would change (well only difference would be that we would probably get new players).

Discuss.

I think we'd need a 2nd pug server if we'd be thinking of ur idea sausage, otherwise there might be no room for the core puggers left eventually :P