Official UTA PUG - Love Assault then Read more

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Show some respect to the people you play with and act civilised, this is after all not a league match and you have the CHOICE not to play.

Well if u ban mic from pugs it would be friendly, hes the only one starting flames on pugs since i started playing there. And off course i taunt him back when he starts taunting me....moron.

Yes server is laggy for me gonna post tracert later on tonight.

Well dj, we have already sent a request to admins to have you banned.
Calling people a nazi doesnt seem to be very polite, and it goes against rules.
We have server log, and m1c was banned for saying the exact same thing to AnTi some months ago, so, better watch out what you say in future ;)

Well DJ;

Takes two to Tango. I've played a few PUGS with m1c and he hasn't flamed. I just think you two have a problem with each other and it escalates on the server. Simple solution, just don't play when m1c is playing. He has the same option who complains about you.

@ Tracert, please do, will be useful, however i believe MyM said that your routing goes through the NL which is causing half the problem.

I'v played some PUGs yesterday, was fun! Tho the server felt like not being able to handle 12 players (and Riv's spam :p). Dno but not the best server for our dutchies (we concluded that on TS2, our whole team was dutch/portugese/german). Still fun tho.

server seems great for 3v3 or 4v4...it starts making ppl slide when it's 5v5 and 6v6 even more...dunno whats going on sometimes :D

^yako^ said:
server seems great for 3v3 or 4v4...it starts making ppl slide when it's 5v5 and 6v6 even more...dunno whats going on sometimes :D
Yeah exactly, thats what we had yesterday!

ye the idea is great but server hmm to many red lights and sliding on the server for me. dfp and nl server seems way better. but idea is great. pld 6v6 fun war last night was mega laggy. due to more skill make the server even laggier more ppl spamming.

Hey,

PUG has been running really well last couple of weeks and we have had peak users of 55-60 on the channel which is always nice to see.

Even so would be nice if more people visit the channel and get involved :).

Secondly, I am looking for 1-2 Admins for the PUG. Very simple job really, they need to be active PUG player and have an idea on how the bot works (simple commands)..

Such as assisting on aborting matches when people dont show up or enforcing any ban's on players who misbehave.

If you feel like helping out, leave me a PM saying why you would like to do that on #UTAPUG

Thanks.