Official Haggsy Spam Thread!!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well, why dont you lot post some interesting piccies then, rather than whinging!

Re: Oi No More Hostilities!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Haggis
The official haggsy spam thread should contain............

4-Pictures of yourself in a drunken mess
[I will start this picture spam if yall like...have many of me doing a headstand behind the TV, whilst sleeping]

NP m8 I have some photos of the FDC outing 2 Amsterdam :wow:

If you could whisper sweet nothings in GhostDogs shell-like, and get him to post his, it would be much appreciated coz we have yet to see them!!!!!

i wanna see it if it involves gratuitous sex, latex, whips and chains, whipped cream, lesbian action and all sorts of perverse hings.

Apart from that a wee nipple flash would do.:party:

Originally posted by Mughi
If you could whisper sweet nothings in GhostDogs shell-like, and get him to post his, it would be much appreciated coz we have yet to see them!!!!!

K.. but is gonna cost ya!!!!! :nurseoap: ill try and get them and post them 2 ya :freak:

Originally posted by DrOoZ
SHOW US THEM TITTIES

This will cost me the use of parts of my body, so it better be worth it you fags....

one genuine Mughi Nipple Shot:

jen_nip.gif

"and my god have mercy on my soul"

;)

:wow: U´re a lucky man with Mughster Mute ;) real pretty....

And no fast get in that :tank:

We´ll evacuate ya ti´ll some country that doesn´t hand over criminals and refugees...

Originally posted by Wintermute

This will cost me the use of parts of my body, so it better be worth it you fags....

one genuine Mughi Nipple Shot:

jen_nip.gif

"and my god have mercy on my soul"

;)
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Winter R U still alive ??? or has mughi cut u up and shipped little bits of u off around the world

Still breathing..

Just as well I didn't post my interesting set of three pictures, which I have given the artistic title: "pink, brown, or just a wee nip?"