Official Haggsy Spam Thread!!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Haggis

Oct 12, 2001
Scotland
W000000000000000000000000000000T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lo all and welcome to the Haggy spam thread plz feel free to make bold statements about the quality of comedy in UT today........
I am in the process of making a COMEDY DEMO for yall so ill keep posting about progress.

*I also have a very bad hangover so be gentle.*:sofa:

Comedy in UT just is not what it used to be. And if you disagree you are wrong.
I'm Sick of being nice all the time! :snore:

Piss Off! The lot of you!
Go on! Scram!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:crazy: :crazy:

Well i defo. disagree m8.

DL my COMEDY DEMO(tm) and you will see..........

AND NO...ITS NOT JUST A DEMO OF SaW CLAN MATCHES!!!!!!!!!

Well , Dunno , maybe skunk can't read , but at least he can play proper UT....no offence but Even with his crappy connection I have seen him pull of stuff You can't even dream of , so Like skoink said , Buzz off :wave:

relax..

we will all get a change to fry nems ass when we're up in division 2 in April (or maybe R-C is goin down by then? :D )

ARGH THE BEAUTIFUL CAR!!!!!

Haggis I still hate madonna for doin this to this car and now u gonna do this to this car again :bawling:

Damn I earn not much money and a car like this is beyond all purchases and it was crashed down in a five min clip.... YAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHH! :mad:

Hello btw.... :wave:

And Jwer maybe we don´t need to wait that long I believe R-C is in tha same insta Div as we are :D

Oi No More Hostilities!!!!!!!!!!!!

The official haggsy spam thread should contain............

1-Many sexual references which include lesbianism, random sexual statements, latex and rubber worn by mughi 8):wow:

2-Hilarious jokes, pictures.

3-Comedy demos

4-Pictures of yourself in a drunken mess
[I will start this picture spam if yall like...have many of me doing a headstand behind the TV, whilst sleeping]

OK so lets have some real comedy posted in here..............ill return later today with funny hings. :rodent:

:hump: OK, Haggsy has spoken, and therefore, anything that doesnt stick to his rules will be moved to random threads in other forums :jester:
Unfortunately, I cannot be funny on demand, so I will come back and be crude :3some:
Please, Haggsy, do post piccy spam :thumb: