Official "bye bye" =)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: Official "bye bye" =)

Well actually I don't know Julia and stuff but every player less in assault is a loss to me :( So sad to see you go indeed.

Well said Dwarven. There is too much sh1t going on here. Ease up a little people.

Tw:) nk:)

isnt that a comunards song ???

*cough*gaylord*cough*

FFS, even after she's gone people won't stop flaming...

Get a life peeps :(

Bye bye Julia...

Very very sad to see such a fine person leave, but after reading all those replies to your post I know you had your reasons. :x

now how can we get rid of CeCe
Lighting: DREAM ON!

I guess some got the topic wrong..........it's not "determine the biggest fuckhead of the league".

Most here already knew them before this thread anyway :(

@Kawada No I don't know you but as I said you all LOOK like assholes... Your not giving anyone a good impression are you?

Perhaps you are a nice guy dunno coz I don't know ya.

But kicking someone when leaving is really pathetic I think.

However I don't know what your history with her is, but if you don't like her keep away from this thread...

damn, with Julia gone....who will praise FJS and say they 0wn ION, mi5 and mi6...:( :( :lol:

cya :(

damn, with Julia gone....who will praise FJS and say they 0wn ION, mi5 and mi6
Hehe surely you can find someone else to talk shite :P

Cya July :) Was soooooooo fun to play u babe and u r so NiCe :) Hope to meet u again soon :)

( p.s. just don't care of those Flaming Bitches :P , U Rock and I love U :) )

SeXy SnIpEr

Yah Cya 'round Jul. I've kinda quit Assault myself. so i wont be seeing any of ya guys too much on publics anymore. so. a lill g'bye from me too i guess =)

Drop by on some RA or DM server if ya wanna play me.. (yah rite)..

I'm scared of you Pur, scared to death :P