Official "bye bye" =)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

A

Anjutka

Well.. Goodbye assault, goodbye league =)

I am not going to pay internet bills anymore - there is more interesting things to follow in RL. That was damn stunning experience to participate in this league.. Here I meet some good friends and very nice persons.. And sad to leave them...

There is also good side =) No more Lightitnings Kawadas and such crap =)

Cya. Kisses, that was fun.

Re: Official "bye bye" =)

Goodbye and good riddens, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out etc etc etc.

Kawada

cya later u stuck up little tart. real life you say? u actually realised that it exists? mwuhahaha

what a day hey? first mi5 p!ss off and now julia has fu<ked off. yay!!! the greatest day for the league ever. now how can we get rid of CeCe?

To the point there Light, lol
an upgrade to server1 would be cool as well :)

Well Mi5 may be down, but I aint gone from the league yet, I'll be here to the end, unless my (futute) uni dont have net connection and ut is still going.

Soz to see u go anjutka :(

Crusader

Ahh friendly people

Well I am sorry to see you go Julia. Hope you are able to return at a later point.

As for some of the above messages, why not keep your mouth shut if you got nothing nice to say? Sure you might dislike (hate) a person, but no reason to post it all over.

If you do it to hurt people I am sure you are succesfully, if you do it well I fail to see other reasons. Just please keep it to yourself.

I know when I took a break from assault (short one I might add), I truly hated to see the ONE message of that type I got. Why need to be cruel? Does it make you feel better?

Re: Ahh friendly people

well said, eq
i'm sorry to c u go, julia :(

Re: Ahh friendly people

well im not sorry to see her go and the reason i slag her off? cos a) she mentioned my name, hence i reply and b) cos shes a stupid stuck up tart and i like slagging her off.

Ditto Light.........you have NO idea the greif Julia has given me in the past Eq......I suggest you find out before making such rash comments.

Believe me, it has been 50/50 ALL the way.

Kawada

so u had to leave a reminder of those posts? :mad:

Well sad too hear that, anyway will you be online anything on icq? If you wont Have a great real life.

Inferno said
When I die I want to be placed face down in my casket so anyone who doesn't like me can kiss my ass!
Don't want to kiss it, but any objections if I park my bicycle.

Tw:) nk:)

@ kawada: i have nothing against u but it's pretty sad that u have to do that :(
@ twonko: :lol:

I am pleased you having nothing against me Inferno.

But ask yourself this......re-read Julia's post, who attacked who ??

Then ask yourself why it is only me that you are commenting on.

As I said to Eq.....know the whole history and then comment on it, but just to pin point me on the basis of one thread, is unfair to say the least.

Kawada

Finally =)

Well i gotta totaly agree with Lightning. U stpid bitch are finally gone. the best day for the league. i hope i never gotta c ur fu<king name again. Erotic MUAHAHAHA.

Finally Mrs 'SeaBass-Is-Wanker' is gone. I hope u fu<k up the same way in RL like u did here and get ur fat a$$ kicked all over the world.

KMHA, Fu<k you and everything else bad....

[Ed - Stop editing my posts Crusader]

- SeaBass :) :) :)