Official "bye bye" =)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: Official "bye bye" =)

Damn looks like you'll be missed as much as genital worts Julia....

Not that I have ever had genital worts you understand :lol:

Kawada

Re: Finally =)

Kinda sorry to see you go J. I think you talk crap sometimes but then someone once said that about me (hard to believe I know). Have fun in RL.

Tw:) nk:)

Julia was nice person to me pitty she doesnt talk on icq anymore :/
good luck julia hope ure owning the newspaper business now

love
Tek

Im sorry to see you go :( . If the leagues doing requests when is shitening going so we dont have to hear more of his i own you bollox?

im happy i never meet some of u guys in rl.. :(

im not taking sides in this matter, but think a little about other ppls feelings and not only your own, is it worth it?

that goes for her as well.

Will this mean I won't see Killorboss anymore? Damm, he was such a nice (guy). :) Anyway, too bad you're gonna quit Julia. You are a good and honest player. I hope I'll see you on a public someday.

yes it is worth it. yes it makes me feel better and yes she started it.

:mad:

- SeaBass

:lol: @ Seabass

and thanks for the sensible words Arnet.

Kawada

Kawada. i completely agree with u :) (also in earlier posts in this topic)

- SeaBass

Bye Julia....really sorry to see you leaving....ive always thought you were a nice person/player reagardless of what other ppl say.

As for some the other less savioury comments on his thread....i have to agree with Equ. If youve got nothing decent or constructive to say....shut yer damn piehole.

I have (had) been toying latley on whether i would decide to come back after my break....this thread (and a couple of others in the past few days) have well and truley made up my mind.

I hope to god i never EVER meet some of you ppl in Real life/other games ever again.

I agree, if you have something against Anjutka then say it to here on icq or somethin but not here.

Sorry for this but you all look like total ASSHOLES m8s...

Julia sad to hear you leaving... Hope to see/hear from ya again...

And another good/honest player gone... :( :( :(

I agree, if you have something against Anjutka then say it to here on icq or somethin but not here.

You have no idea how ironic that is.

And to all you ppl who are making conclusions about me, Seabass and anyone else who has made comments about Julia, the comments were made for a specific reason......a reason why we don't get on with Julia.........takes two to tango etc.

And Relax, why call us ASSHOLES, then call us m8 ? Hmmmmmm.........

Once again I will say, for all you ppl making conclusions based on this thread......if you are really THAT narrow minded, then fu<k you all anyway.

Kawada

:lol: kaw i thought u were a nice guy :eek:
:lol:
:)
DOH of course ur not nice, u didnt come to us ;)
:)

That is my point m8.......I am a nice guy, but if ppl prefer to decide weither I am a nice guy via a thread on a public board, rather than ICQ'ing me and finding out in person, then fu<k them, they aren't worth knowing anyways.

Kawada

kawada is a nice guy, as am i

but i know a few ppl got misconceptions about me, some of em justified were the feelin is mutual

and yes i have on the odd occasion been an arse on the forums :p

these are sad days guys and girls

the flamings getting STUPID and some nice people are ,have and are about to leave the league :(

Julia Did throw the first punch here but guys i'm shure your big enough to take it on the chin and leave it at that now ??

Opti......I left it a while back, I have spent the last few posts defending myself against people that have nothing to do with this anyway.

Kawada