Must be tough being [»ULL«]® ...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find funny is that Player63 is still suggesting that some how he either didn't bot or its some sort of conspiracy.

"I think this ban on freak was a back hander under the table crap."

How the hell was it? How much more proof you do need? The admins more or less have all the proof you could possibly get to show he botted, apart from a hidden camera watching him play.

He's as guilty as a little doggy with big eyes sitting next to a pile of poo.

I hope the admins are consistant and hold the ban which is to be enforced.
Nuff said. Apart from release the demos for a laugh.

»Player~63« said:
i would not put it past you :rolleyes:
and why would you? In all the time I'm an admin now i have banned exactly 2 (3 now) people and all for botting with a lot, trust me, a lot of proofs. When have I ever treated someone in an obvious unfair way, pls gimme an example at least to prove me wrong.

Admins have always been fair, so Player 63 calm down. I know freak is a m8/player of ULL but theres no need to blame admins for Freaks silly behavior

he will be back shortly anyhow, it's unfair if the put a permanent ban on him since other botters have not recieved this treatment. Unless the new admins are gonna implement something ofcourse which would be uber ghey on freak as he botted at the wrong time :p

Well i reckon its time for admins to close this thread as it aint going anywhere and will only turn into a flame and spam thread by me :takeit: :hump: as the guys been caught ,banned and whatever is written here is a waste of time :wave: all have fun ! :lick:

Basdo said:
and why would you? In all the time I'm an admin now i have banned exactly 2 (3 now) people and all for botting with a lot, trust me, a lot of proofs. When have I ever treated someone in an obvious unfair way, pls gimme an example at least to prove me wrong.

The other two where subz and me? :rolleyes:

I can confirm that Feak was botting on and before the war. Personally ive seen strong proofs and thats is even more than enough to ban him.

Len, Tzu and everyone rest stay on topic, or thread gets closed.

Anti said:
Personally ive seen strong proofs and thats is even more than enough to ban him.
just because you say to have seen something doesnt make it a proof for me tbh :D

however, since I did all this bot-hunting myself before, I know how the procedure goes, how it was taught to bas and I do think with the new techadmin-crew confirming all claims against Freak here, its a safe bet to say he's botted. Not that I care much , tho. ;)

Indeed AnTi, he also botted in this match :
http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=6195

We where playing Guardia (ULL) deffending, Mr frost and myself where at the same distance from Freak, and his bot couldn't pick a enemy, he whas locked on me, then too mrFrost , back too me etc etc etc i guess 15 times in 3-4 seconds.

My Ias clan even dropped the league due players like that fs

Freak YOU HOMO!

but didn't had any proof too nail him.
Know we all know for sure.

AnTi said:
I can confirm that Feak was botting on and before the war. Personally ive seen strong proofs and thats is even more than enough to ban him.

Len, Tzu and everyone rest stay on topic, or thread gets closed.

When every 1 else makes a botting thread, it always gets closed or deleted, could you explain to us the reason why this thread is still here.

@(v)B!0®!X said:
Indeed AnTi, he also botted in this match :
http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=6195

We where playing Guardia (ULL) deffending, Mr frost and myself where at the same distance from Freak, and his bot couldn't pick a enemy, he whas locked on me, then too mrFrost , back too me etc etc etc i guess 15 times in 3-4 seconds.

My Ias clan even dropped the league due players like that fs

Freak YOU HOMO!

but didn't had any proof too nail him.
Know we all know for sure.

no point posting that if u dont have the proof m8

0k anti ban the fuckers ban em all botters cheats !!!!! yeha lol
/me sticking too topic :P
also should start some typa page up that names and shames botters and cheats :) so all clans and players know who em is :)
Think utas had such a page in early days for folk who done lame shit like spawn camped ,uneven'd teams etc etc if im not mistaken

Or we could put em in the stocks and stone em all :evil:

Last edited:
F@TBOY said:
When every 1 else makes a botting thread, it always gets closed or deleted, could you explain to us the reason why this thread is still here.

You see, at one side your right, theres a lot of threads OMG BOTTER etc, why this is not closed? cause we caught cheater in that case, and we knew whats going on long before that thread.

I can close that thread, but the others who havent seen that thread yet (altho i doubt there are sucha ppl left:P) might have something else to say.

Reactions: Snuggs
Status
Not open for further replies.