Must be tough being [»ULL«]® ...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ishar said:
Well, Vampy & Theos was doing well in the frag too, so maybe we go ban him/them too ? :S

It always so funny when BiB goto admins, pherhaps admins should review ALL games then ? Problem is its easy to write bots, that fucking Mooge Helios + ELF constantly writing em and you cant stop them for writing em, so its down to those who really have skill (i dont have much-i can be honest), those who lagg and btw he had real lagg problem due to Pipex and those who cheat, and I rekon alot of the league do have bots/cheat sin one form or another... I rekon this thread will go on, so heres my few pence worth.

:waves:

Ishy.

PS. Go look thru the loggs for Vampys...

Vampy just owns. He's not a cheat.

I'm on PIPEX too, and its been pretty fucking stormy and windy here in Edinburgh, and I had no problems.

Player 63 - you suck, and so does you wee pal.

You're running out of excuses here, so I'll leave you with the last image from the match - a buncha botters seeing my sweet ass cross the line on the last map! :D :moon:

Attachments

• cheaters always lose.jpg
    cheaters always lose.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 165
Reactions: Mido
Has anyone actually spoken to Kraig about this ( Freak ) ? To make sure it was him and not someone using his nickname.

If any of you have actually spoken to him on msn or irc etc you would know how dumb he is.

He wouldnt have a clue what to do.

Freak is a m8 of mine and i wouldnt expect it to be him, maybe im wrong ?

Do the admins have an ip to prove this was Freak?

Reactions: Hogo
It surely was somebody in your clan otherwise he wouldn't know the passwd? And aren't you guys using a voicecom or something? :confused:

Reactions: Hogo
F@TBOY said:
Do the admins have an ip to prove this was Freak?
Of course they do. As timo has already said, he's been caught and traced for hours across multiple matches/servers. It was done from his IP, his game IP matches the forums IP address etc etc. Everything tallies up from an identity point of view.

He can always speak to an admin on IRC/forums/ICQ/MSN etc about his ban.

»Player~63« said:
What pissed me off the most is u have banned him and u not even gave him a chance to prove he was not usin a bot :O.

I think you have treated him well unfair. :( Also there are DSL folts all over england due to the storms we just had and they makin pings a little higher even mine is high its about 60 - 80 when it should be 30 - 40.
we caught him cheating before the game when the server was in public mode and almost on every single map throughout the game itself. LeagueAS has a very good cheat protection nowadays, furthermore we even took some demos. Trust me, it is useless to try proving the opposite.

And, do you really think we would ban people for having a higher ping? Ridiculous...

Reactions: MrMerc
»Player~63« said:
givin bad rep for stickin up for a mate :rolleyes: i will remember this for when one of your mates gets banned for "bottin"

i FEEL bad now :( i dont have any m8s :bawling: there all CUNTZ hrhr :bowdown:

Reactions: Snuggs
I think this ban on freak was a back hander under the table crap. i was tellin freak has be set up the LA Mod in the mods menu and he did not even know it was there.

Also i was talkin with irlas i think from 21 pro clan and he said the league can keep bringing out new mods to stop botters but they never change the programin so people know how its made so they can get around them again and again :( what about encripting the program 128bit will stop a lot of people or is it already encripted?

If some one was court botting but admited to it and said they was sorry in public would the admins be nicer about it and say ok as u admited to it we will only give u a months ban and a warning next time u could be lookin at 6 months to a years ban.

Also freak has to get less ban time than $am did she only got 2 Months and she used a full bot with radar i was on TS talkin to her and tellin her to turn it off then talked to a admin about it was when she played her first Mi6 war vs i dont remember :P probaly bib :p:

Basdo said:
we caught him cheating before the game when the server was in public mode and almost on every single map throughout the game itself. LeagueAS has a very good cheat protection nowadays, furthermore we even took some demos. Trust me, it is useless to try proving the opposite.

And, do you really think we would ban people for having a higher ping? Ridiculous...
i would not put it past you :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.