Must be tough being [»ULL«]® ...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basdo said:
everyone is free to change his nick to whatever he wants. But not to sign up new fake accounts.
Looking at a players stats for example should already be enough to know who it is.

you missed the "known to the admins only" bit :)

nah only joking :)
pld admins for catching him :)
and played bib for winning :lol:

bas said he knew after the warmup, was it obvious from the match or did leagueAS catch him?

i didnt join till near the end of the match i had feelings he was trigger botting after first frag he did on me
but didnt say anyhting because you get flamed for saying those kinda things

but im used to that anyway:D

he was lagsliding like mad too

Re: Botting & Laggin

Well, Vampy & Theos was doing well in the frag too, so maybe we go ban him/them too ? :S

It always so funny when BiB goto admins, pherhaps admins should review ALL games then ? Problem is its easy to write bots, that fucking Mooge Helios + ELF constantly writing em and you cant stop them for writing em, so its down to those who really have skill (i dont have much-i can be honest), those who lagg and btw he had real lagg problem due to Pipex and those who cheat, and I rekon alot of the league do have bots/cheat sin one form or another... I rekon this thread will go on, so heres my few pence worth.

:waves:

Ishy.

PS. Go look thru the loggs for Vampys...

For the record BiB didn't come to the admins at all. As has been mentioned, we could've stopped and forfeitted the match to BiB on the warmup as Freak had already been caught on the server with the bot 40 minutes prior to the match (as well as during the warmup, and throughout the match); but since it was a 4v4 match I'm sure BiB enjoyed playing against ULLr despite the bot-user.

BiB only knew about the bot towards the end of the match (when it was bloody obvious imo).

Oh - and we do review all games. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]The proof is in the pie.[/QUOTE]

Open the pie !! Open the pie !! :drool:

....just wanna add a quick :bj: for the "behind-the-scenes" guys......thnx to the admins and their merry little gnomes for keeping UT such good fun.

Last edited:
doing well in frags is not that hard with you as target ishar :P

and as weirdo already told ya we had nothing to do with this decision at all
was admins who caught him and dealt with so get your facts straight before you run around yelling nonsense

Last edited:
Unfair :(

Ok hang on

Why would Freak bot?? he has no reson to bot, hes a out standing player. i know him personl over the years and bottin is not his style at all. ive looked at the logs and it looks like he was having a good day. we all have them :)

and BiB are just a shit clan anyway :thumb: Whitey and Freak own them all time :D

What pissed me off the most is u have banned him and u not even gave him a chance to prove he was not usin a bot :O.

I think you have treated him well unfair. :( Also there are DSL folts all over england due to the storms we just had and they makin pings a little higher even mine is high its about 60 - 80 when it should be 30 - 40.

And If u do decided to give me bad rep for this post at least say who you are please :rolleyes:

Reactions: Geo
»Player~63« said:
Ok hang on

Why would Freak bot?? he has no reson to bot, hes a out standing player. i know him personl over the years and bottin is not his style at all. ive looked at the logs and it looks like he was having a good day. we all have them :)

and BiB are just a shit clan anyway :thumb: Whitey and Freak own them all time :D

What pissed me off the most is u have banned him and u not even gave him a chance to prove he was not usin a bot :O.

I think you have treated him well unfair. :( Also there are DSL folts all over england due to the storms we just had and they makin pings a little higher even mine is high its about 60 - 80 when it should be 30 - 40.

And If u do decided to give me bad rep for this post at least say who you are please :rolleyes:
It may seem nice you stick up for yer m8 but at end of day he HAS been caught out fair and sqaure and tbh he aint an outstanding player tbh hes really a nub ,you dont have cheat protection nowadays on servers and alot of work put into it for nothing, the temptaion got the better of him and now he will pay the price for being so silly , if you do the crime you do the time end of story imo he shouldnt ever be allowed back in league (and anyone else caught cheating) now but i dont think that will happen somehow, so learn from yer m8s mistakes and take note DONT BOT ITS BAD ! :P

Reactions: Player-63
Status
Not open for further replies.