-={Mi6}=- Come back

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

dunno wot ur on about dave, im sure it was just an excellently well played game by mi6 ;)

im not goin to cambs ya ponce, goin to bath - start on the 1st

:rofl: yes I'm sure that was the case too, no honestly ;) :rolleyes:

awww was looking forward to kicking ur ass in person - hf in Bath :beer: :D

erm

imagine me and anna (girl from texas, usa, 2nd leader of mi5), putting tek in command of mi6 :D was a quite amusing discussion we had there (i and anna that is), and btw - mcneill and ninja (ion) was close to be put in there also :D

naah hades means the lovely matches fdc and co had a year ago.. we faced eachother meany times ( specially play-off's ) it afther a wile it turend into alot of flames ( things are fine now doh )

But hades was nr#1 pissing of fdc ( read jwer ) .. remember 1 time we had a play-off for div 2.. afther we won our first map.. he already started commenting with things like:"have fun in div 3, suckers" etc.

by now fdc is prolly 1 of co's best buttmates ;)

D-Almighty said:
naah hades means the lovely matches fdc and co had a year ago.. we faced eachother meany times ( specially play-off's ) it afther a wile it turend into alot of flames ( things are fine now doh )

But hades was nr#1 pissing of fdc ( read jwer ) .. remember 1 time we had a play-off for div 2.. afther we won our first map.. he already started commenting with things like:"have fun in div 3, suckers" etc.

by now fdc is prolly 1 of co's best buttmates ;)
Aaaaaaah, back when CO had Deadly and Pizza as well.
Things have changed since then :) Sandro nearly came to visit us when we were in NL this year, but couldnt make it :( and CO are :grouphug: :)

Where does the time go? Nasty, Julia and Tekno lol..
Skin Editing. No aimbots online omfg great..
And erm, i was thinking of rebuiliding -=]A$$[=- as well..
So if yer interested, talk to ..em.. Spock the guinea pig? :spock: :rolleyes:
Anyway we have our first match sunday, any1 interested to be a mercenary ? :poke:

How you doing guys, its been a long time, cazzy sent me this link over MSN.

Thanks for remembering me, but unfortunatly i dont play UT anymore, goodluck to you guys.

If you want to speak to me, pop me a message on MSN or ICQ.

regards,