-={Mi6}=- Come back

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

last time i spoke to tek he was playing some mmorpg game lol .. cant remember the name of the game tho .. but it was crap :P just try his icq .. who knows he might respond ;) he used to anyhow

SNeeZeR said:
Mi6 is back? Wtf i played with bots all that years then?
Good to be back, and let Cheesyboy join again please.

Tek Yoyooyy=]
I think he's a commie now.. Respect
:wave: Lo sneez.. rejoinin Mi6 i see ;)

Lol Dream:) I thought u stopped UT
Rejoinin the league 2 ? :)

WB mi6

and lo hades mate :)

althou without tek mi6 is not the same where will be the fun without tek comeback tek plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ... :P

i wasn't in league too...
but i saw a taunting fag on pub from mi6,and i think u can sleep well Useless ;)

tek lol, those were the days. if mi6 are gonna be the same tek style , im getting adsl soon (and im clanless as always) ;)

CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!! :D Wazzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

And yes, our skill and knowledge is equal to Mi5 :poke:
And erm we have a vacant place, we need some1 to :lick: us after the match. So if yer interested. Mssg me!

{24}Useless said:
Are Mi6 as good as Mi5? I'm seriously asking cos I wasn't around when Mi6 were.

:nono: :p: Mi6 we initially formed as a 'B' team for Mi5 - a place to train ppl up and then recruit them into Mi5. But I got bored of trying to organise two teams and they became an independent clan - they were good, but never quite achieved the same level of success as Mi5 :poke: :D

Wb Rich & Mi6, good luck in the league :beer:

Spirit said:
:nono: :p: Mi6 we initially formed as a 'B' team for Mi5 - a place to train ppl up and then recruit them into Mi5. But I got bored of trying to organise two teams and they became an independent clan - they were good, but never quite achieved the same level of success as Mi5 :poke: :D

Wb Rich & Mi6, good luck in the league :beer:

the way you talk about the "old days" sometimes makes it sound as if there was a time when you weren't shite at the game Spirit, that true? :p:

CeCe said:
Pretty much like a1, Gaz =p

Ai were always good but most of the clan were (and are still), ugly bummers.Gaz the biggest of them all as he once took Tim and Dog at the same time.Tim and Dog are hung like gerbils tho, so it ain't that impressive.

:rofl: no uzi, Mi5 lost to ION pretending to be Mi6 :rolleyes: IP checking is a wonderful thing :p: But lets not get into that again :D

You in cambridge yet fag? ;)