-={Mi6}=- Come back

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

NOt Possible..

Big WASSUP to da euro ladder..

Did Mi6 really honeslty truly beat mi5? I wanna know cuz my clan(NAS) scrimmaged mi6 recently and uhm sorta uhm well uhm.. completely owned em =). mi6 that is.. I say dat because my whole team had 200+ pingz and mi6 had uhm 50-70 was very gg though.. thx for da game mi6.

even though we were called botters cheaters radar users etc etc. was still gg. we are just the remaining super dooper l33tness players remaining for da old WAR league..Soooo jes wanna say wassup to everyone. looking forward to some good games..

BuDz
Assault 4 Life....
http://nasclan.8k.com/

lmfao i would see nas beat mi6, when mi6 lines up their best players :lol: i think the sheepshagging-sheepmuffdiving uzi would pwn every 6 of u lot

i dont wanna undermine ur victory over mi6 which is quite an accomplishment pingwise but its like 2 1/2 years ago that mi6 beat mi5 and mi6 used ion mercs afaik (5?) :P

we dont hold on to that victroy, as it was a long time ago, and we are a completely new team.

NAS did own us, no question - although it was only a friendly. Our first league match went quite well... 8-0 to us vs DCA.

«)Fîrë$±ørm(» said:
i dont wanna undermine ur victory over mi6 which is quite an accomplishment pingwise but its like 2 1/2 years ago that mi6 beat mi5 and mi6 used ion mercs afaik (5?) :P
:nod:

was a nice game nas (i came a bit later in tha game)
but u said it self that u had 200+ ping !! most of u slided !! mi5 we came =P

yes but on my screnn stands "created by a n00b names Despise" tztztztztztzt and i must press 5 buttons 2 give anyone a headshot :rolleyes:

Blah..

Thanks for the reply R-C but as an FYI we scrimmaged your clan too. And guess what the outcome was =)... gg 8-2 nas .... pretty gud eh. for a div 6 clan...

Well Mi6 squad is new , and had nothing to do with the old one !
In the NAS match we were not eve organized , we never had praccy , never played together etc etc etc... Even like that i have to say ...
GG NAS ! Nice ownage even if it was in a friendly , and GL in league!!!

Then i have to say that i was out during the 1st 2 matchs of our clan ( lol probably thats why we won :D ) anyway thx for matchs DCA and NARC and gl to both clans !

BuDz said:
Thanks for the reply R-C but as an FYI we scrimmaged your clan too. And guess what the outcome was =)... gg 8-2 nas .... pretty gud eh. for a div 6 clan...

lolz... i heard a different story !!

I have told u before on pubs its not coz u are so good its coz no one can hit u guys coz of ur ping/lag/slide !! You will prolly dont think so .. but the truth is hard :)

Snee said:
lolz... i heard a different story !!

I have told u before on pubs its not coz u are so good its coz no one can hit u guys coz of ur ping/lag/slide !! You will prolly dont think so .. but the truth is hard :)

Ok, play on our server then. Then you guys can "lag" through all of the objetives like we do :rolleyes:.