League Server #6 - Termination Date

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sobo said:
correct me if im mistaken, but are servers 3/4/5 really crowded when theyre public?
dont think so, so having one of them running public iAs would also suit public needs, and dont complain because you only get 80 ping there :lol::fingers:

The issue isnt what game types are running when public tho sobo, its how many servers are available for booking matches on. 3 servers isnt enough, so we are trying to raise money for a 4th. The fact that it will run insta when it is public is beside the point now - simply that the league needs another server for playing leauge matches on :\

ffs server 6 noo man

elo spirit man white stuff here
i think server 6 should stay so we at the [»ULL«]:ias clan would give u
£10 to help save the server so drop me an icq m8ty
and comon all the ias clans should donate too. at least a fiver
its only 2 beers. ias leuge is bulding every week so comon lads dig deep plz
thanks whitey

WHITEY said:
elo spirit man white stuff here
i think server 6 should stay so we at the [»ULL«]:ias clan would give u
£10 to help save the server so drop me an icq m8ty
and comon all the ias clans should donate too. at least a fiver
its only 2 beers. ias leuge is bulding every week so comon lads dig deep plz
thanks whitey

all the std and pro clans too :shout:

Spritit, have tranfered some money from my bank account to urs for server6, its not much, but it will help keep it goin for a bit :)
/me trys to remember to cheak the forums more often :p

gr8 thnx :D

got a couple of contributions coming in now so looks like we should manage another month or two at least, not sure if it will be anymore than that atm tho :s

Keep em coming ;)

Well checked some things out.
1. todays exchance 1£ = 1.50€ nearly excactly
2. there is quite a problem about donating smal ammounts like whitey mentioned (1£ per person or so) cos a transfer to foraigen bankaccounts costs some money ... in fact it means if u want to donate 1 € u actualy have to pay 4€ to do that... (at least in germany. dont know about other countrys) so for ammounts smaler then 50€ u pay 3€ extra... so if u want to donate from non uk countrys u have to find some guy of ur country that collect all donations and then transfer it...
(actualy transfer 49.99€ cos 50€ wuld cost 7.50 extra) as said this is for germany but may be in other countrys 2...

RighteousFury said:
Well checked some things out.
1. todays exchance 1£ = 1.50€ nearly excactly
2. there is quite a problem about donating smal ammounts like whitey mentioned (1£ per person or so) cos a transfer to foraigen bankaccounts costs some money ... in fact it means if u want to donate 1 € u actualy have to pay 4€ to do that... (at least in germany. dont know about other countrys) so for ammounts smaler then 50€ u pay 3€ extra... so if u want to donate from non uk countrys u have to find some guy of ur country that collect all donations and then transfer it...
(actualy transfer 49.99€ cos 50€ wuld cost 7.50 extra) as said this is for germany but may be in other countrys 2...

Yeah international transfers can get expensive - thats the main reason why paypal is by far the best method. Even if you don't have a credit card yourself, its easy enough to use your parents or something and just give them the cash :)

Transfer is fine if the charges aren't big as well though! :)

RighteousFury said:
Do i realy look like a lil child with no credcard? :p: I just dont trust these internet money things :hide:

I don't know what you look like :p: paypal is fine, it's all done over secure servers and I don't know anyone that's had any problems with it. Regardless of that anyway, 99% of credit card companies guarantee you against fraud so you just get the cash back anyway :D

btw, when I get the cash into my account all I usually see is the senders full name, which usually means nothing to me :D

So if you want acknowledgement that I have received your contribution please contact me on ICQ with the payment details :)

Thanks!

Spirit said:
btw, when I get the cash into my account all I usually see is the senders full name, which usually means nothing to me :D

So if you want acknowledgement that I have received your contribution please contact me on ICQ with the payment details :)

Thanks!

iam ready to spend 10€ next month.

but i have no cc do you have a normal bank account..?

Brave said:
iam ready to spend 10€ next month.

but i have no cc do you have a normal bank account..?

Thnx for helping out m8y :) Yeah I have a bank account you can transfer to - only prob is your bank might charge u quite a bit for international transfers, you need to check with them first how much it will be :) If it's ok, contact me on ICQ for the details :D