League Match Commentry would be cool huh?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: RE:

I love the mp3, i think i could do some good commentry if you can understand my language and accent hehehe LOL

i think its likey to be an all or nothin vote eq

i could be wrong though

I'd go for a simple "yes" or "no" vote as well. Why should you (or, if youre arguing for the sake of argument, anybody with reservations) be able to benefit from the fun & entertainment from listening in on other matches when you're not contributing yourself?

Anyways, [KSL] have a friendly "oldschool" match coming up vs. -=]NRG[=- soon, I for one wouldn't mind usimg that match as a tryout for commentary.

Shaitan.

Have you got a date/time planned, and who are u planning to let broadcast it ? If you want one of teh regular gamingriot guys to do it, give me some notice and I'll will icq a few of them, c who can do it.

Seems a good idea but i think u would need someone who is not in a clan or can be 100% trusted not to be biased

take Nasty he hates you all the same.... But then you can't be sure he is in no clan ;)

Nuke...

P.S.: Come to think of it, 30 secs delay? Frig would be long finished by that time.... :lol: