lava ripper

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

well if me and ace find tricks out there is no reason why others cant too, i am helping peeps out by providing hints (allbeit not very good ones but i dont plan on giving away tricks that we've spent quite a lot of time finding). Besides probably the best incentive is knowing that it can be done. Personally i'd rather find stuff out for myself than 'leach' from other peoples hard work :p:

ah.....

when is a tric old ya numbnuts, i just showed a n00b a shockcombo and a hammerjump, he was amazed :D

sometimes i ask something and peeps say "u didn't know that? tss, what a n00b"

if ur not arsed to say it, fine, there are others who will...

and hecty, u better show me that hammer to ur own rox on that ship that floats in the lava :D

(i bet it took ages to praccy, but hecty is my friend and he'll tell me :p )

if ur not arsed to say it, fine, there are others who will...

I think if ninja wont tell you, neither will ace.
and there arent more people out there who know astheno doors and all that stuff (besides :rolleyes: .... :D)

I know for a fact there are more ppl its just they keep quite so ppl dont bother them

and anyway Lord Relax whats the point of a tips and tricks forum then if no one is "allowed" to share a trick?

Dear Lord Joko. Read my post again i didnt say it wasnt allowed so dont twist my words. If anyone asks me any trick i'll be glad to show it if i know it. But the way some ppl here keep whining.. at least that's my opinion. btw what's ur reasoning with lord here? mind to explain ur sarcasm ? :p:

Joko if u practiced a lot to eventually find out a trick and later u see others just copying ur tricks in seconds which U spent a LOT of time in.
After a while it should be nice if ppl would show it but if they dont then they dont. fair enough imo. Ninja doesnt share all his tricks but he does help u guys.

thats y ur such an asshole :p:

Eventually it'll come out, so who cares, astheno is pretty well defended anywayz (if u r smart) so y bother launcing when u will get a rock up ur ass while doin it

well as soon as i figure it out its going public i dont give a monkeys ass. I'll be flattered to see ppl doing my trick

I bet my sexy ass it aint goin public soon enough :D (unless ninja or ace change their mind tho, the other ppl who know it :)rolleyes: ) keep quiet I'll make sure of that :P)