lava ripper

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

jwer_NL

***YODA***
Oct 18, 2001
GRUN OWNS
saw on jolt lavafort][ ended with 1 ripper only..

i like that :D is it done from the normal ripperspot?

and is it just the angle?

gimme some info if u can

u sure some other guy hadn't hit it with 3 other rippers before cos as far as i know u need 4 to get it. Even at close range.

that right

i think in practice sessions (and with godmode activated) it works with one ripperblade

(r u sure u were on jolt? :p :rolleyes: )

;)

there are actually 2 seperate rippershot positions (that i have found out) that require just one ripper. The rest that i have found need the full 4 rippers to complete, so just experiment and u'll find it :P

cheers

thnx ninja,

i'll spend another 200 hours and 10000 rippers figurin out "how the hell".. just like you had to do ;)

for u junkies, jolt are the best drugs ever, and i'm severely hooked to it :D i'm "on" it all the time

lol no use for me to event ry to find those out as i always forget where to aim:D

ok i got a question.......

WHERE THE HELL DO U AIM when ur doing the ripper from the wee jaggy hole in the tower furthest from attackers on the first floor place. Do i fire the rippers under the grate? or round the side? or do i have to go on top and do it from there - which is even more annoyin......... elp!!

EDIT : cant spell :D

you stand close to the window, shoot all the defenders with ripperheadshots and use the lift afterwards
thats what I do often ;)

Last edited:
Originally posted by [Tsunami]
why should he ?

Because this is a Tips and Tricks forum, you post in here to help people out.

Why post just to say 'I can do it but i'm not telling you'

We know ION are the best, why not just rub it in our faces a little bit more :angry:

I was giving u a chance to think for urself first
I'll post how on monday :)
It spoils the fun if u get told how to do all the tricks.
Now I'm just giving u a hint to try and find the rippershot another way, instead of just messing for 2 hours firing a few thousand rippers in practice mode, which I assume is what u r doing.
U could have done like sixpack and asked how to do it.

Last edited:
This thread was created by someone asking how to do it?

Sure sixpack asked how to do it, but you never answered him

Also, Ace you said you were going to give us a hint, but I think you forgot to include it in your post

Or better yet, tell us the 'technique' for finding this stuff out for ourselves, then we may be able to find some new tricks