ION

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: LOL

I think this is the longest thread in the ION forum. I'm too lazy to check :lol:

wuau ...

hey, why i find thatthreed only now ...
whel he is long, but atlast with Action.
(p.s. jj, i head something like that only more hard in SIK forum, then i was bored (wrote long flame back and same shit, all deleted. then i thinked : ah wtf, try make piece ... i think they thinked i was Scared :lol: remember SIK ? thats that clan who beeted TnT2 and then in server1 lose vs freelancers :lol: and when we tald top them lets make clanwar they all gonne ... whel what can i say, if i read u forum then its sure, about 50% of topics are like "we are so greate" e.c.t. but its u forum ;) in my forum i can write what i want, but its thrue, manny guis dont like u becose of that =\ i cant play in last time =\ only weekends but i will work on that and after somme weeks i will be back, and jj, im not going make other clan. was my english so bad =\ ? :lol:
and gazzy, ..., a whel no komentar, but why flame war ? start PICKs war :lol: becose
a) its more funn to all :lol:
b) it needs more to do than just write things, u must find somme picks that are demoralising u enemy, it takes time and make that more serios :lol:
c) its more funn to all :lol:

and TnT was in biiig Krisys now =\
im not there, GEN was away, Foo heawe no time :( , e.c.t.
but we sure will come back :) i think we are allready back heh jj ?
:smokin:

Re: wuau ...

That last post has given me a headache...
Im gonna have to lie down for a bit...

Hogo

Re: Err....

Lo m8s just testing.
Anyhow to brian take a look at the results and have a good look m8.Doesnt that say enough about how good they are????????????
Dark.

Re: Err....

Just testing.
Anyhow to brian take a look at there results m8 doesnt that show how good they are?????????
Dark