ION

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Err....

To frost,
what makes you think you have beaten the best frost?

My answer to that

Well Mi5 and NRG was top ranked. TnT behind, TnT2 was beaten which was half TnT at that match with a 4-1. So would think that answer your question. If you mean TnT are stronger, pop quiz, howcome you lost to Mi5 0-8 and 1-12?

Re: My answer to that

Mi5 will have the rematch this month if everything goes good...

Well

I think we beat the best as we played the top 2 ranked teams and beat them. TnT are only second now because we beat NRG.

Well......

We lost to mi5 while we were going through our tuff times, general leaving, vilkas and general starting a new clan,MY FUCKEN DOG HAD a fucken heart attack :( , Gathering money for our server. We had no time for tactics or anything to be fully organized (i'm not making excuses, believe what you want)

*thank god my dog is still alive*

And also Me and Loser beat Equl and Ace, (best 2 players on ION - i would consider) you guys had tactics and me and loser just got together to play with you guys, and we beat you 12 - 1. hmm *g*

i was one of the only people to beat ace in the 1 v 1 tourney, hmmmm another *G*

We've also BEATEN you before, ... hmmm 7 - 6,
oh BTW to fix up your clan warfare page, we didn't "borrow HALF of mi5", we borrowed 2, and 1 had 12000 ping, so the whole game it was really 6(ION) on 5(TnT),
and it was all of the members of ION AND TnT who had lag! not just you guys, we might have had even worse, I know that i did, being from canada and all,

plus,TnT2 has nothing to do with TnT, and so saying you played HALF of TnT(again another mistake) it was 2!!! General and Loser, -=TnT2 had just started out and you played them not even 2 weeks before they started, no practice time, no tactics for them and you took on a brand new clan, and yet you gloat again at the fact that you beat HALF of TnT.

You guys beat Mi5 like probally by a few seconds on one final map to win, it dosen't seem that you massivly killed them, it was close.

Personally i have nothing against you guys, you are a good clan with nice members you guys got lots of friends and i would still like to be considered one, but as i have also read in UTassault.net forums, most people are tired of your constant spam of being so full of yourselves, please stop it,

cya on the 16th where you will get your second lose from TnT.

jjB. -=<Gave you a taste of "Being full of yourself">=-

BTW . frost we also beat NRG twice.

Hmm

At no time have we played a pure TnT team, that much can be said. The TnT/Mi5, was on a laggy server, as you say, BOTH teams, now it is EON's ago. Now for the TnT2 match, they might have nothing to TnT to do, but they still had 3 TnT players to my count 2 TnT players and 1 TnT/TnT2 player, I checked after.

Now for the Mi5 sure it was close. 6-5. But 4:32 defence in Frigate, :42 in overlord offence after a 10:00 defence, and 1:36 in Bridge offence, if that does not state something I doubt anything will. Surely they got a :44 or so in HiSpeed but we were a man down at a key position, no excuse, just the other times was with 6 on each team.

Now I aint saying we owned them, as we did not, just saying that I would say ION pulled the long straw in the match, and surely it is better then an 8-0 and 7-1 result, or whatever they were against Mi5.

But let us see saterday if you are right in being the stronger clan, I am not saying you are wrong, just that from statistics, the way I see it you are.

Re: heh

JJBrian you pathetic slag ...

It's not often I post in forums, and even less often I'm abusive in them, but this time I'm making an exception ... devaluing previous ION victories I take as an insult.

2on2 assault means nothing to true 6on6 UTAssault, we totally buried NRG instead of a slight win, and you don't know what happened in the Mi5 game, let me just say that ION were always in the lead except in the map that brought the games level and the maps weren't lost by seconds, more like minutes :) Also remember that the TNT/AAK/Mi5 or whatever game previous was months ago, ION has come on leaps and bounds since, plus they've got me to pop a cap in your arse you little homo.

Hang on, let me just take your stupid pathetic and gay mind back to the ION vs TnT2 match, yes it was mostly TnT1 players, to the point Phear called you SAD. Yep that's right, SAD, and for once I agree with him. I also remember that at 5-1 when you guys were getting pissed on by yours truly and the rest of the ION gang, General left in DISGRACE so just remember that before making up excuses such as Acts of God, floods, wars, your mother's sister's cousin's dad's daughter's son's friend's pet lizard had died etc etc etc.

ION will win, TNT will lose, and JJBrian, you can shut the fuck right up either way you sad little fudge packer :)

Re: heh

Yup you gotta hand it to our Gaz. His subtle use of the English language should be an inspiration to us all. HEHEHE

HA

Thx Neo, and yes he's fine.

That's what i mean when i like ION i like their members and you guys are great :)

Hmmm Gazzy, you again, well what can i say? still bitching on and on, do you ever stop?

Slight win over NRG?? we beat them 8 - 1 -=First match=-
and guess what gazzy you were there, hahahaaha whinning at TnT, losing as a very poor sport as usual, and nothing else to accuse us of but cheating. ha. i'm sorry your so pathetic, and i think you might be mentally disadvantaged.

-=second match=- 7 - 6 dont' ask me what happened there, i was not attending that match....

anyway, You are a really sick sad person, why would i fake something so sad as my dog having a heart attack??!!! why?! think about that gazzy before you post shit like that!!! you are a really demented person who has no sympathy for anything besides getting your fat thumb stuck up your disgusting-not-whiped-ass... and it seems like you have a pinecone stuck up that ass of yours 24/7.

but if your gonna be a baby and bitch at everyone because you dont' get your way or lose all the time, then go dump it out somewhere else. and have sex with another dog, to get that off yourmind.

you don't talk the talk , and you are horribly far away from walking the walk. so shut your mouth before you get yourself in trouble, your too BAD at UT to be bragging.
BTW how you gonna pop a cap in my ass, your too fat to move those pudgy fingers around fast enough to hit me.

Talk to ya L8er ION, and to you gazzy, well puhh go take your sick, petty, worthless life and for all i'm concerned go f*ck yourself. or throw your fat ass off a bridge.

Re: HA

hi
first : sorry but my englich suck
i will be away during the match between ion and TnT
that really pissed me off!
but anyway i will be back with adsl for october

now a little question :

why u don t accept a 1 vs 1 ?
when i icq all ion all say me " no i can t "
wtf ? u say u are the best ? hmmmmm

second : i don t like ion ( and i m not alone )
why ? because u are all too much pround
just starsream was a really good man
why the fuck u are so stupid and proud ?
the poor starsream icq me after the match for say " sorry about the attidude of ................. "

anyway
u will say i m a poor french who can t writte a good englich
hmmm try to writte the same text in french !!!

AND ACCEPT MY FUCKING 1 VS 1
AND U ARE NOT THE CENTER OF THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fat? Lmao you don't even know me you sad homo, you porking a fat bird or something? D'oh, bloke I meant, sorry mistake.

Get myself into trouble? This is the I-N-T-E-R-N-E-T (yeah it might me worth making a note, save some room on your left hand, y'know next to your name incase you forget it you flid). Ever in the Yorkshire UK neighbourhood then lemme know, and I'll kick you so shitless that your boyfriend General Arsemaster will be looking for a new bitch.

Back to assault, well let's just remember who lost to Mi5 (8-0?) shall we ;)

How did the dog die btw, you been inserting the bone from behind? Now that's sick and there's more left to come so quit whilst you're only still reasonably behind :)

Ive been getting constant ICQs from general he keeps asking me for a 1vs1.. is that you? cus i dont know what you think i do all day but i do have stuff todo i cant just play whenever you want me to.

You say "lets have a 1vs1" i say im busy or i cant atm im going to bed. then you post in here complaining about it.. excuse me but that the fook.. please shutup and realise that i have a life.

Glad your doggie is ok, i lost my doggie when he ran into the garage door trying to get the postman, the impact burst one of the main veins to the heart and he died :( *sobs* Skippy was his name.. I miss him :(

I'm always up for a 1v1 assault (well almost any evening)

but Dm I just don't know the maps

1 on 1, 2 on 2

1 on 1's are not what I find fun anymore to dull. I tried it a little in MeAn's ladder he had with it, but I left after a while, and I remember our match General, 3½-3½ 3 on the one server, and 4 on the other (including guardia), so not easy to make it more even.

Anyway I do not see much fun in 1 on 1 anymore, simple as that.

Now for the 2 on 2 I had with Ace, sure you won all maps save Overlord, and for strategy, well we had 1 for Overlord and guidelines for the rest.

As for the 2 on 2 tourney, let us see how it goes there. We won the other after all, remember?

Re: 1 on 1, 2 on 2

Yeah I'd be up for another 2v2, we need more tactics though, only had most of overlord tactics (cept for parts I forgot and basic b4 game stuff like I got switch b4 the map)