ION

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: 1 on 1, 2 on 2

OH yah Me and loser learn't a few things too, just because we won *g*
we still learnt many things we could have done better.

Sorry to hear that Neo. (about your dog :(
but i would say we did pretty good, for playing together for the first time :p

JJ Brian

JJ where are u gettin this "ION are full of themselves" crap,i don't remember EVER blatantly posting in a forum saying we are the greatest for no reason but to be blowing smoke up my own arse. and i don't remember any other ION's saying " ION is the best ever" in any forums. i mean what's the point, every 1 can see what we've accomplished so far , unless they can't make sense of the league or don't want to take any notice. Anyway enough of that crap... good luck in the game on saturday i hope it's fun to play in for all concerned.

Re: JJ Brian

ahh fuck!
i wrote a whole big thing again =/
and it got erased because of this shitty fucken computer of mine, ok then i'm not gonna bother, whatever, i know what i saw on utassault.net's forums and i wasn't the only one tired of the bragging your other clan members were doing.

anyway, talk to ya later ION...
and to you gazzy i'm gonna use Optical's quote

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience"
but your still a loser , heh.

Re: JJ Brian

Sigh I knew the first moment I saw that JJMeatbeater was the last to reply it would be a good 'un :P

You know the old saying, if you've got it, flaunt it, guess you retards don't have it :)

Re: Retards?

I think eq posted a reply to Luna's (I think) we are the greatsest thread, which was clearly a joke

mm

jj you are scum, as much as ion might have a bit of a head on them i cant believe a tnt member- especially you, can post such a thing.

lol

-Fallen Angel

plz chill out

ok ok clam down (in a scouse accent!)

PingKing / StarScream >ION< here,

Now what is all this about ION being bigheaded??
i dont tour the foums much but i cant see any of my ladz bosting....if there is evidence i wanna see it!!

And as 4 jjbrian, i have nothing against u posting in our forum, but plz keep it tasteful, i dont want any more flames started ok????

I am sick of ppl saying they hate ION, it was my mine and firestorms clan, we started it after some hard work, and we dont like ppl slaggin us off being sumthing we aint.....its not fair we worked and played damn hard to get where we did and if u lot cant hack that then tough.....but dont call us cheats, lucky, bigheaded or anything else without good cause.

Sorry to be so harsh over a game (yes thats right, its still just a game at the end of the day) but it had to b said!

cya all on the battlefield :)

Pingking>ION<

p.s. i hope your dog makes a full recovery :)

Re: plz chill out

i'm sorry to say that i was the one who said stuff like "ION is the greatest" (not in those words...), but (big but, here) i was only joking. It's kind of hard for someone to realize when you're joking online. later on in the thread i made it clear that i wasn't serious. We are NOT invincible but we ARE very good at what we do.

IT ALL YOUR FAULT ADAM lol

hehehe

you come in to our chat room and start stiring and now look what you have done

hehehe

i bet the TICK doesnt do things like that
lol

!!!!!!!

{SUYM} Trouble Maker

Chaos keep talking dude, if it's true keep saying it, ION do rule, don't let that knobend Gay-JBrian shut you up :)

good ol gaz :)

gazzy turns stirring into an artform :)

u gotta hand it to the guy, he gets straight to the point!

Re: good ol gaz :)

There's always something happening around Gazzy :)

LOL and it ain't flies :P

Cool dog btw Foo, you been dating fit or long? <VBG>

Seriously, is it your dog?

hey i got my smiles to work look:

:)
:/
:(
:smokin:
:lol:
;)
:cool:
:D
:mad:
:o
:x
|I
:eek: :
8o
0]
:cool:
:rollin:
:rolleyes:
:evil:

hehehhe YAY!!!! :lol:

was it that u ticked HTML (using HTML disables ezcodes, emoticons, and link conversion) ?

Don't ya just love a flame war :)

"goo on son, hit him!"

Fear>ION<

PS, Good luck on Saturday guys ;) not that we need luck :p

tomorrow, shit we need to practice some new stuff b4 then, icq me time and ip if ya can

yup it's my dog and I call it jjGazzy.

Just kidding.