In-Game Frustrating moments..

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

People who complain (typically with lamer/newbie etc. ) because you killed them with a weapon they think is lame (Flack, Enforcer, Googun), get the fuck over it! Does it matter if I killed you with an RL, Mini or Flack? Your still dead !

Had some guy mouthing off yesterday on frigate 'cos I killed him with Flack everytime he jumped to the deck, well guess where I spawned and what weapon was there...

Darkheart

Theres so much that annoys me, just the most important things:
- People shootin cannon on guardia
- People who prefer snipin to attackin(Overlord)
- People who steal all ammo and get killed 1sec later
- aimbot/cheat accusations
- Gettin killed by some newbie with flakcannon in DM
- Frigate

aimbot accusations from ppl u dont know are fine, from those you do, they are the biggest insult and intolerable imo.

(second try)

Just for the record. I would like to note that I did not post anything on this whining thread.

Whining=Complaining in a childish way.

Bloody whiners!

bloody whiners are nearly as bad as those bloody pervers who come into the -BoD- forums:eek:

Originally posted by Cyberslob
(second try)

Just for the record. I would like to note that I did not post anything on this whining thread.

Whining=Complaining in a childish way.

Bloody whiners!

Looks like whining *about* whining to me...