In-Game Frustrating moments..

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Now that canadian twat you refer to, would he happen to be smarter than wet toast :D

pretty much 70 % of the time I'm fragged I either yell something nasty, hit my monitor dead on HARD, scream in frustration etc. I hate those moments

Oh, and the sniping into the boat area on overlord, oh boy I hate that so much.

SSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM

i fucking hate it

mindless throwing of grenandes or flack bombs or shock combos at corners or doors

its so fucking boring

infact i hate the shock rifle aswell its to powerfull especialy if yer on the reciving end lol

Shocks are easy if you have line of site, just shoot the plasma ball b4 they do and b4 it gets 2 close to you:D

People sticking like glue on your ass... dodging in front off you so you kill yourself... mindless shooting with no enemy insight... taking all the ammo... Whining, saying you spawnkill when they have a rockets in their hands...oh and whining...

thats about it :rolleyes:

getting laaag or disconnected just when u are about to finish a map really sux

and lame teamswitchers finishing overlord on public

The most annoying thing I see is people standing with a Pulse trying to disable the 1st cannon on Guardia :mad:

But the thing that really gets up my nose is when you work your ass off to get the garage door switch on Guardia in the 1st minute or 2 minutes and then NOBODY can get anywhere near to the garage to deliver the 1 health that it's take to destroy the bloody thing. FS you can flak the bloody thing from half the map away :)

But of course Guardia is still a cool map, nice layout etc :rolleyes:

@ppl who get shot off the bridge on guardia by team m8s: dont stand infront of the guy with the RL or SR:D

My pet pev.: ppl who dont die when i shoot them.Also the entire OL map.

%^$*

when you kill all the people in the corridors leading to the boilerroom.
and u hammerjump to breach,and u find out you did not have nuff health to jump! (ffs pisses me off!)
funniest was in clanmatch, have the damage-amp go all the way up on gecko.
hammerjump 4 finish just to find out that that is not a smart thing to do with a amp ;)

i know m8

pretty dumb.
although i cant imagine any players out there who did not share this experience.
i always see it when i play ol.
btw also funny shooting people just enuff so they kill theirselves while jumping ;) (also frustrating when it happens to u)

I remember once I was at m8's house and was watching him play in a public server. Of course were having a conversation at the same time so his concentration wasn't all there.

Anyway it was Mazon and he hammered over the front gate and were talking away and the next thing I see is him pulling out his hammer again to jump onto the switch.

"Noooooooooo!!!" was the very loud scream from me "What the fuck you doing???" But of course it was too late. Well I think we were both in sticthes with laughter after that. :rofl:

:lol: one of the worsts is u kill every1 in the tunnels inOL and HJ up but while ur 1 inch from the breach some1 kills ya, thats seems to always happen to me ffs :mad: