iCTF League Discussion

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. how many of the guys which asked for a clan got one ? (The Clan Exchange) .. guess none

2. why should a CTF InstaPlayer be interested in NormalWeapon Assault and how should all the InstaPlayer know that another leauge starts ?

trustix said:
1. how many of the guys which asked for a clan got one ? (The Clan Exchange) .. guess none

2. why should a CTF InstaPlayer be interested in NormalWeapon Assault and how should all the InstaPlayer know that another leauge starts ?

1. if a player is known they normally find a clan fairly quick an unknown player has to frag on the public servers so that others can see what he fraggs like so

2.in the same way that normal weapon assaulters like a bit of insta ctf for a bit of something different im pretty sure we could get the same amount of insta ctf clans from within our community as we have in insta assault at the moment

as for touting ourselves around other clans etc have websites / forums if teh idea is deemed feasible and is a goer then i will start getting other clans to know that we are here if we can set something going 1st all the better even if we only have a 5 clan leauge to start with

like i say we have to do something different fron cb thats y i said aleauge like ours rather than a ladder system also we should maybe only make it 2 matches per month as opposed to the 4 we play at the moment in assault

me and im sure a few other pple are willing to put in the effort but imo we have to try something

like any thing u have to have something to show pple so that their questions are answered I for one would like to see this community continue indefinately but realisticaly if we stay as we are our days are numbered

Mushroomhead said:
probably cos ULL would join it
This isnt just for ULL, theire not the only ones who like iCTF... uhmm however now that i think about this idea is close to impossible anyways, seeing as this is an assault league and admins probably wont go with it. :|

:rolleyes: this has been talked over a while ago, i think as we are speaking it is already being discussed ( zp ictf ) i think Weirdo has put allot of work in it, just wait and see

Maz said:
This isnt just for ULL, theire not the only ones who like iCTF... uhmm however now that i think about this idea is close to impossible anyways, seeing as this is an assault league and admins probably wont go with it. :|

Rules / structure etc have already been planned for a zpiCTF ladder at UTA - Player-63 already spotted my development work while I was making those parts.

It still requires a bit more work from a few other people though.

Maybe :soon: